A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what's up folks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 am

so what has everyone been up to lately?

myself done a lot of gaming, both tabletop and computer wise.

last monday i played an apocalypse warhammer 40k battle was loads of fun,
tyranids vs marines ended in a tie.
https://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc112/Daredhnu/Apocalypse%205/?start=140

computer wise, i finished the Nod campaign of C&C 4,
the game is pretty good, not what i expected from a C&C game and i'm sad to see the base building aspect of the game go but still a good game.

i also completed Dragon Age: Origins,
this is absolutely an incredible game and i recommend it to anyone into RPG's.

also started the campaign of Dawn of War Chaos Rising,
liking it so far, even though there have been some inconsistancies with the previous games (dark crusade most notably) still i've been enjoying it so far, trying to get fully corrupted.

so let us know what you guys have been up to, and lets try to keep this forum alive.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 pm

This forum is dead and you guys probobly wont see me here again. If it does suddenly become active somebody message me at 105thdivision@gmail.com

Otherwise,

I bet this message wont even get read.
Back to top Go down
Yosamu22

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm back from my extended leave.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm

eeeek people, started to think i was the only one still checking in every now and again affraid
Back to top Go down
Yosamu22

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:26 am

Yes, it's nice to see the Enclave has gotten a new site while I was gone! The place is quite lively compared to how it was when I was active.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:10 am

Eh, I check in every now and again too, but I don't post much since Allen and Cory pretty much said (or implied) they should just let this old horse die.

Anyway, maybe I'll find some new Enclave things to talk about....hopefully. And it's good to know you're back Yosamu, but you got screwed in the timing.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Nope. I just said to message me when things started to pick up again.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Nope. I just said to message me when things started to pick up again.

sneaky Suspect

well i must say it's good to know you guys are still alive and "well"

after all we can't afford any more casualties.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Gonna need a lot of troops for new vegas. Have we had a recruitment drive in a while?
Back to top Go down
Yosamu22

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:48 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Eh, I check in every now and again too, but I don't post much since Allen and Cory pretty much said (or implied) they should just let this old horse die.

"Old minds are like old horses, you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order."

The Enclave taught me that. And if the Enclave is an old horse, it merely needs exercise.

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Anyway, maybe I'll find some new Enclave things to talk about....hopefully.

Of course you will, you're the best there is. Next to the President, of course. Who is the President now, anyway? Is Pistolero still alive and kicking?

Lt. Pebble wrote:
And it's good to know you're back Yosamu, but you got screwed in the timing.

Yes, it's good to be back, sir. I don't know what you mean about screwed, sir. So I'll take it as a compliment on my impeccable timing. As I said, the Enclave is thriving.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:31 am

Haha, you're great Yosamu. Such an optimist, moreso than even myself.

And yes Allen, quite sneaky indeed. But...did anyone email you?
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:07 am

nope. Just kind of wandered back I guess. Vertibird got shot down by raiders with slingshots...you know how vertibirds can be...
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:00 am

You know, it really is hilarious. Whenever someone says The Enclave, I think of APA, that great American spirit....and vertibirds. For being one of our biggest edges on the battlefield (and many other areas too), vertibirds get a lot of flak. "Hey, let's see how far I can toss this stone! ...Oh, down goes another VB."
Back to top Go down
Yosamu22

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:20 pm

I must know, who is the current President? How can I possibly suck up to my superiors if I don't know who they are?
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:24 pm

ITs obama. Check out appocoplypse lane on the escapist. Google it.

Unrelated this is funny.

Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Oh Yosamu....

The current American president is Obama yes, just as our fine Colonel Allen pointed out. However, our current office holder in the Enclave is Pistolero. He's just locked away right now, working on his various projects....
Back to top Go down
Yosamu22

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Ah, so Pistolero still lives, that's good to know.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:06 pm

okay men i'm back from my slight hiatus (vacation to danmark) so i'm ready to do some work again.
who can i kill ..... with a ton of paper work?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:56 pm

You can kill Allen. He seems mia again. Or Cory...
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:20 am

haha then they will never see it coming ..... excellent (in a burns tone kind of way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what's up folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up folks   what's up folks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's up folks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: General Discussion-
Jump to: