A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How could this have have hapened

Go down 
2 posters

who was beter Richerdson or Eden
Eden
How could this have have hapened I_vote_lcap0%How could this have have hapened I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Richerdson
How could this have have hapened I_vote_lcap0%How could this have have hapened I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Colonel Augustus Autumn
How could this have have hapened I_vote_lcap50%How could this have have hapened I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
God Bless the Enclave
How could this have have hapened I_vote_lcap50%How could this have have hapened I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
alan

alan

How could this have have hapened Empty
PostSubject: How could this have have hapened   How could this have have hapened I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Fellow Enclave I need to ask how did a tribal and a vault dweller [101 not 13] kill 2 presedents [Richerdson and Eden] and bring the Enclave to its knees realy WTF Question

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: How could this have have hapened   How could this have have hapened I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Well, I would confer it to a combination of intel dropping the ball, treachery and dissent among certain members, and the aggressors' extraordinary genetic makeup. Their incredible DNA manifested as extreme proficiency for a wide variety of weapons, as well as herculean endurance and the intelligence of Einstein. The universe just seems to have it out for us.....

Oh, and to answer the poll, I chose Autumn and "God Bless the Enclave." Both Eden and Richardson were grand leaders, but they really need to get off this "Kill everyone in the wasteland but us" mindset. One, it hasn't exactly been helping them, and 2, It's gonna take a helluva long time to repopulate just America with only the Enclave's small population and maybe some vaults. Autumn's plan would have worked best: Distribute fresh water to the masses, earning their respect and admiration. With the masses behind us, there would be few states that could challenge us. Not only would they be a valuable military force (think of the Sepoys in India), but would also provide much needed workers.

Edit: Oh and a hearty welcome to you new guy.
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

PostSubject: Re: How could this have have hapened   How could this have have hapened I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:26 pm

thank you for the welcome

do think in New Vegas/fallout 4 we will get a good president ie not crasy

also dont you think that Eden as a computer would see the truth behind Autumn's plan

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could this have have hapened   How could this have have hapened I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How could this have have hapened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Planning and Tactics-
Jump to: