A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Basically after doing playthrough after playthrough, either as vault dweller, raider, bum, Enclaver, bos whatever, outcast, and random nutjob I decided to make a playthrough as a ghoul. One other thing, I decided also that it would be a great thing if I recorded pretty much every moment of it. I did erase one part, but that was because it was just me being really boring.

Anyway, with out any further ado I present to you, Fallout 3: Ghoul Playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 am

was there supposed to be a link in there somewhere? or have you just not posted it yet?
(couldn't find anything to click on.)

anyway excited to see this.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 am

Err, yeah. Sorry my bad. I had started drinking for tonights recording. And I guess I didn't notice.

Fallout 3: Ghoul Playthrough
That will take you to my youtube page, which of course lists all my current videos. It's still has some work to do before it's exactly how I like it.

Good to see you Daredhnu.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Good playthrough. I wish my computer could run FO3. So now i have to switch from my PC for FO1 and FO2, and onto the xbox for FO3. Your lucky.
You have a steam? you have to friend request me. My names either stryker1654 or flameeater12
Also (Read, this is relatively important!!!) I was thinking of switching from a FO3-NV forum and making it a bethesda tribute forum? Any one for it?
.......anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Anything that can broaden our member potential is a good thing. We have a very narrow member mindset as currently. I really want our last remaining members to start posting more before I start advertising, that way it doesn't look as if we are begging for activity. When that happens this post will probably be deleted by me of course.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 pm

awsome vids i would also like to add this me + steam = Nuke! Evil or Very Mad Nuke!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 pm

steams not great for downloading things off, but the community is pretty well made.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Thanks for the support. And also I'm here to announce that I have Twelve more vids added to my page found here.

Also, Steam is pretty decent as long as you have decent internet yourself. Which until recently I did not. I'm really looking forward to getting some more money so I can do more, different types of playthroughs. Thinking about doing a Fable 3 playthrough when it comes out. What do you all think of that?

Edit: And friend added.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Ive never been crazy about fable, actually. I understand its a good game, but it just never seemed like something i would want to play. Which is strange because i love games like that, like oblivion, or dragon age: origins.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:44 pm

love fable, i'm kind of angry my current computer won't run fable 1 for some reason, probably because of i use windows 7 or something like that.

anyway maybe it's the "art" direction they have taken in fable, it's kind of cartoony, that sets you off admin.
love the games myself, loved black & white too though and it's actually very similar to that with the whole being good or evil affecting the way you look etc.

maybe i should make my own playthrough vid.

loved yours cory, though for some reason youtube doesn't like me so i can't see all your vids, for some reason when i try to show all your vids it simply doesn't load the page, quite annoying.

also added you on steam by the way.

'my name is the same as it here, so daredhnu, in case people want to add me.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:46 pm

What a Face fable was awsome though i cant play it anymore as my xbox stoped working years ago.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:57 am

Which is why I love my 360. My og xbox had some serious problems, it wouldn't play it either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough   Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Ghoul Playthrough
Page 1 of 1