A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Brainstorming Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:05 pm

The Enclave officer pretends to defect to give brotherhood information but actually traps them...or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:12 pm

I couldn't figure out what you're talking about....

Well, I could up until you got to the question part. When you ask "how to keep them from shooting each other" you mean from a game mechanics view right? If so, couldn't you just remove him from the Enclave faction? Then stick him in a special Enclave faction (made by yourself) which is friendly to the Enclave but non-hostile to those you want him to be non-hostile to. Problem solved if I somehow know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Well if your Lone Wanderer is a woman, I thought that would be obvious. It gets lonely in the Enclave...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metrophor

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 32
Location : San Francisco, CA

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
I couldn't figure out what you're talking about....

I knew it! AHAHAHA! >Very Happy
...Wait no, that's bad.


Quote :
When you ask "how to keep them from shooting each other" you mean from a game mechanics view right?

No, no, I know how to keep him from shooting me from a game mechanics standpoint. I'm asking how to keep them from shooting each other, in a way that would make sense in the context of a story.


Also congratulations Cory. You made me laugh like a loon for about ten minutes. X3
Whereupon I ran to the sink, and immersed my brain in a tub full of bleach.
Thanks for that, by the way. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh, well that's simple. Your character will personally deal with anyone in her party who doesn't get along. The Enclave does not permit personal troubles to hinder one's mission.

And the same with all that other stuff. "I don't care if he's a security breach Lyons!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daredhnu

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:22 am

perhaps the enclave officer realises his chances of actually "killing" the lone wanderer, the one who has been single handedly responsible for the total annihilation of the forces at ravenrock, the purifier and now most of the guys in that satelite thingamagig, are rather slim, and now that they are in what some may call a mexican stand-off, the officer makes the LW a most generous offer to have his life spared.

that would seem to me to be the most reasonable excuse for an "alliance" between them, god knows there have been books published with way less of a plausible explanation for things to occur.

just my 2 cents pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 am

Daredhnu wrote:
perhaps the enclave officer realises his chances of actually "killing" the lone wanderer, the one who has been single handedly responsible for the total annihilation of the forces at ravenrock, the purifier and now most of the guys in that satelite thingamagig, are rather slim, and now that they are in what some may call a mexican stand-off, the officer makes the LW a most generous offer to have his life spared.

that would seem to me to be the most reasonable excuse for an "alliance" between them, god knows there have been books published with way less of a plausible explanation for things to occur.

just my 2 cents pirat

poor pistolero. (can somebody send me a message where he went off to?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Daredhnu wrote:
perhaps the enclave officer realises his chances of actually "killing" the lone wanderer, the one who has been single handedly responsible for the total annihilation of the forces at ravenrock, the purifier and now most of the guys in that satelite thingamagig, are rather slim, and now that they are in what some may call a mexican stand-off, the officer makes the LW a most generous offer to have his life spared.

that would seem to me to be the most reasonable excuse for an "alliance" between them, god knows there have been books published with way less of a plausible explanation for things to occur.

just my 2 cents pirat

poor pistolero. (can somebody send me a message where he went off to?)

Pistolero is most commonly found back at Bethesda forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:19 am

Flattoecory wrote:
Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Daredhnu wrote:
perhaps the enclave officer realises his chances of actually "killing" the lone wanderer, the one who has been single handedly responsible for the total annihilation of the forces at ravenrock, the purifier and now most of the guys in that satelite thingamagig, are rather slim, and now that they are in what some may call a mexican stand-off, the officer makes the LW a most generous offer to have his life spared.

that would seem to me to be the most reasonable excuse for an "alliance" between them, god knows there have been books published with way less of a plausible explanation for things to occur.

just my 2 cents pirat

poor pistolero. (can somebody send me a message where he went off to?)

Pistolero is most commonly found back at Bethesda forums.
Aye, he's too busy spreading the Enclave's glory on the front to frequent here. Oh, and building that badass mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:02 am

OH! right then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:46 am

I was thinking of a story in which and bear with me the LW is convinced that the Enclave beats the BOS and helps us insted

Oh and I would try to incoparate people into my story like that one America Reborn

of corse if this idea sounds like crap to you I would hate to spend all my time typeing it if no one wants it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Inspirational Mojo   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Alan, when you write a work of fiction, it should be written for yourself first, and your audience second. If you want to write it, go ahead and write it, regardless of what we think (don't get me wrong, I want to read it).

Oh, and remember that the most important role an audience plays is as your critics.

Also, would you care to elaborate on your plot? I don't really understand what you mean by "the LW is convinced that the enclave beats the BoS.." I may just be missing something obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : I wish i knew where i was

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:18 am

I think he means the LW is convinced that the Enclave is better than BoS.
Is that correct, Alan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
alan

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:16 am

Right I ment that the Enclave recruited the LW insted of BOS. Very Happy Very Happy

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Ah, I understand now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : I wish i knew where i was

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Right, well you should make it, id like to read about that. And remember, if your stuck for a story, just ask around here or at bethsoft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Brainstorming Thread
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: