A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alan

alan

OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Am I the only one outraged by the forum adding other games?

God Bless America, the Enclave and no one else
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:53 am

Alan wrote:
Am I the only one outraged by the forum adding other games?

God Bless America, the Enclave and no one else

This forum? Why are you angered. It is the way of expansion. For an entity to survive it must expand and adapt. By accepting people from other areas, we are opening a door for a new type of forumite, hopefully a more verbal and consistent forumite then what we are used to around here. New blood always equates new discussions, which equates higher and more consistent traffic. We aren't taking anything away, were adding, I really don't understand why this would upset you.
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:30 pm

I just meant that we should be the Enclave in this form I have no problems if they make their own form and I also wanted public opinion so I will stop my ranting if 2 other people agree with you deal?

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 am

well i'm not outraged about it, i think it might be good for the forum, besides this way we get to poison the minds, ahem i mean we get to convince others of our point of view.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

im fine with it as well we must adapt to survive even though it doesnt seen to be working all that well considering we dont seem to have any new members joining and posting.
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 pm

yeah maybe if we attracted 50 new members i wouldnt be mad

GOD BLESS THE ENCLAVE
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:09 am

Before I start to advertise this forum, I'd like to see the current member involvement go up. By no means am I angry with you for making this post. I like seeing it. It may be a sign that we can indeed breathe new life into this. But we will need all of our current members stepping up. Myself included. Which will be hard I admit. This is the Australian Race buildup season. I have a lot of exhaust orders to fill, so that means long hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: General Discussion-
Jump to: