A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Occupation Thread #1

Go down 
+6
Enclave Colonel Allen
Metrophor
Shade.ninja
Admin
Lt. Pebble
Flattoecory
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:49 pm

good considering i suffer from CBD
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
good considering i suffer from CBD

You mean This? Medical Definition
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:50 pm

no i mean Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:50 pm

no i mean Chronic Backstabbing Disorder

Ah yes, I see. Well then....Don't mind the men I'm posting outside you quarters. They are there in case anyone means you any undo harm.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:35 pm

okay...
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Okay. okay. Since simply implying I'd take the job isn't sufficient, I'll just go to plan B...

Ooh oooh! Me me me me! I can do it I can do it! *crazily raises hands*

There, you see? I can most certainly raise my hand and shout like an idiot much better than Shade. Do I need to be any more up front about it?

And Shade, you should really get that checked. Someone might get hurt. I hear the medical wards have some new practices to relieve the symptoms and maybe even the disorder. I think "removal of one's digits" would work quite nicely in your case Shade.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:20 pm

yeah if you look at the pic below my name youl see why that isnt going to work plus im already taking medication for it.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Mmm, pills. Er...forget I said that. And stay away from the medical shipments!
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:39 pm

fine oh and pebble i uploded a piture into the gallary but i need a mod or admin to aprove it.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:26 pm

fine oh and pebble i uploded a piture into the gallary but i need a mod or admin to aprove it.

You know what, I just tried to approve it myself and couldn't find an option. So I decided to upload one as well. No Dice. I say stick to the Img thread until stryker irons this out.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:34 am

Where'd you try to approve it? I just went to gallery and dug around there. No dice.

EDIT: Alright, here's the problem. I uploaded a pic and it said the same thing: Your pic must be approved blah blah blah. So I went back to my album, that I uploaded the pic to, to approve the pic. It wasn't even shown. But what really caught my eye is that in the lower left corner it says Moderators: None. Stryker gave us permissions to moderate the forums, but forgot to do the same with images. So, like Cory said, we just need to wait for Stryker to come and iron this out.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Where'd you try to approve it? I just went to gallery and dug around there. No dice.

EDIT: Alright, here's the problem. I uploaded a pic and it said the same thing: Your pic must be approved blah blah blah. So I went back to my album, that I uploaded the pic to, to approve the pic. It wasn't even shown. But what really caught my eye is that in the lower left corner it says Moderators: None. Stryker gave us permissions to moderate the forums, but forgot to do the same with images. So, like Cory said, we just need to wait for Stryker to come and iron this out.

So, he may show up sometime next month.
Back to top Go down
J40kfan16

J40kfan16

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Foot Soldier, Again Suspect
Back to top Go down
wesley

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Flattoecory wrote:
Flattoecory wrote:
....then i dont want to be an Adjutant.

You would Refuse the President?

...im probably going to die for this but yes

No, no, just means Pistolero has to find someone else. Maybe the Mysterious Wesly...

...okay oh and can i be put in command of my own unit instead of becauming quartermaster again

I don't know, we already do have plenty of troop commanders...

Yes Wesley. The guy with one post. Or was there even one?

Make that two posts, and I would be happy to accept the offer.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Fine fine, I'll just stick to the oh so boring occupation of launching nukes at whomever the hell I please. But Wesley, if you're not secretly as badass as Cory, I'll be quite disappointed.

Come to think of it, I'm actually quite content with my current occupation. Now to find the exact coordinates of Shade...
Back to top Go down
wesley

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:14 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Fine fine, I'll just stick to the oh so boring occupation of launching nukes at whomever the hell I please. But Wesley, if you're not secretly as badass as Cory, I'll be quite disappointed.

Come to think of it, I'm actually quite content with my current occupation. Now to find the exact coordinates of Shade...

I doubt that I'm that badass, but I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:49 am

wesley wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

Yeah, you've got a point. But if you're in the 75% range I might not nuke Andale in sorrow. I mean, the presidential adjutant has to have something going for him right? Or you could just remain speculatively mysterious...
Back to top Go down
wesley

PostSubject: O   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
wesley wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

Yeah, you've got a point. But if you're in the 75% range I might not nuke Andale in sorrow. I mean, the presidential adjutant has to have something going for him right? Or you could just remain speculatively mysterious...
OK
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 pm

So...does this mean you outrank me? Since you're the presidential adjutant, I assume you've been brought rather high on the chain of command.
Back to top Go down
wesley

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
So...does this mean you outrank me? Since you're the presidential adjutant, I assume you've been brought rather high on the chain of command.
That was fast.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't quite understand.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:

He's talking about how high he rose to the Near top of the Totem pole. Unfortunately Pistolero has yet to approve of him, which is why I've yet to change the roster.
Back to top Go down
wesley

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

He's talking about how high he rose to the Near top of the Totem pole. Unfortunately Pistolero has yet to approve of him, which is why I've yet to change the roster.

Yeah, that sounds right.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:02 am

-throws an eraser at pebble-
"TAKE THAT."
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:48 pm

well i would gladly take up my vocation as Director of the Bureau of Requisitions and Maintenance.
(BoRaM for short.)

i swear i will take a slightly more lenient posture with senior personnel. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occupation Thread #1
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: General Discussion-
Jump to: