A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dealing with the Pitt

Go down 
+2
Admin
Lt. Pebble
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lt. Pebble

Dealing with the Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:56 am

"the Pitt" was too short for the title apparently.

Let's continue our Pitt discussion here. It was going pretty well.

We've already decided that the Pitt would be a great asset (or threat to be conquered) to the Enclave.

Our plans for the Pitt:

1) Purify the rivers by constructing a purifier upstream in each of the riverbeds. I proposed it would look similar to a dam. The greatest radiation problem would be thus solved.

Persisting problems:

1)Trogs and the disease
2)Organized (for once), well equipped raiders. Even qualified to be called a true army.
3)Structural instability. (A lot of those buildings look unstable. We like our potatoes mashed, not our soldiers)
4)Other stuff I forgot or was too lazy to add
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:28 pm

Do we feel like liberating the slaves or keeping them?
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Admin wrote:

Huh, good question. I, personally, don't mind slavery in a setting like Fallout's. And with the Pitt's condition, can we really afford to let them go? What do we do with them if we do?

I say we keep them as they are. The next step would be to replace them with those factory protectrons, just as the factory owners were doing. Much more efficient.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Admin wrote:

Huh, good question. I, personally, don't mind slavery in a setting like Fallout's. And with the Pitt's condition, can we really afford to let them go? What do we do with them if we do?

I say we keep them as they are. The next step would be to replace them with those factory protectrons, just as the factory owners were doing. Much more efficient.

I say we just go ahead and "release" those disease ridden slave and replace them with Robots, not necessarily Protectrons.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Well yeah, that's what I meant. But we'd need to do it over time to keep the mill running. If we were to just swoop in and "release" them all, everything would shut down. A steady transition is for the best.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Well yeah, that's what I meant. But we'd need to do it over time to keep the mill running. If we were to just swoop in and "release" them all, everything would shut down. A steady transition is for the best.

I'd prefer to completely retool the Factorys, Increase safety and all that. And with the retooling process we use the slaves but when it's done, the boot strikes hard.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:04 pm

yeah, that sounds best.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
yeah, that sounds best.

Told you I can plan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Thats a sound plan. Which brings to mind one question.
How did cory think of it?!?!
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Thats a sound plan. Which brings to mind one question.
How did cory think of it?!?!

Durr, I am a Commanding Officer. I have planned before. Plus, if yall haven't forgot already, that was my old job. Steel mill foreman.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Isn't that how you became 'Flat Toe' Cory? And subsequently spent time in, I believe, the hospital playing FO3 which led to you joining the forum?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Uhm, i didnt have to forget, you never told me. Interesting. Good to know. That answers that question.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Isn't that how you became 'Flat Toe' Cory? And subsequently spent time in, I believe, the hospital playing FO3 which led to you joining the forum?

Nah, while I was in the Hospital, I was way too doped up to play anything. I got the game while I was sitting at home talking to the walls. Then I joined when they started answering me. confused

And Stryker, I just assumed you knew, since it's only the Die Hards that Followed the trail of the Enclave. And for awhile I was pretty famous at Beth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 pm

I dont even know how i found the enclave site, actually.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:53 pm

You mean you're not from Beth?!

The plot thickens....
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
You mean you're not from Beth?!

The plot thickens....

He was, but I think as Talon company merc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:03 am

Yeah, i was. But i still have no clue how i found the enclave site. I dont remember clicking any links. Maybe it was in a post. And pebble, this plot is much bigger than you could imagine...
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:02 pm

No no, I can imagine the plot very well. In fact, I'm reading the book right now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Ok, didnt know there was a book called 'the plot' but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Admin wrote:
Ok, didnt know there was a book called 'the plot' but whatever.

The plot is a storyline. Or really it is the story. Which are found in books, but you know there might be a book called the plot out there too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 pm

I will go search for this, "the plot" and i shall be victorius!
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:36 am

No no, I'm reading this weird book I found in the archeological warehouse. It was glowing faintly, and I hear weird voices telling me to "eviscerate" you guys, but all and all it's a good story.

....Would either of you mind if I stabbed you?
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
Dealing with the Pitt Cthulhu_smiley

Is that a yes?
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:22 pm

no thats Cthulhu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with the Pitt
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Planning and Tactics-
Jump to: