A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dealing with the Pitt

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Do we even have nukes? Er...never mind, I didn't say that. But do we really want nuke our own cities? Kinda bad for morale, considering it's American soil. Something along the lines of radiation preventing anything from growing for something-hundred years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade.ninja

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : how should i know

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:12 pm

yeah but the botherhood controls it...and they migh also have an army of robots...so its either we nuke em or we send hundred maybe thousands to their deaths...course that also sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Hmm, I have a question: Why don't we have any ground vehicles? I'm sure an APC or a tank would fare much better against AA defenses than our vertis. And fuel shouldn't be a problem with our fuel cells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade.ninja

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : how should i know

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 pm

we do have ground vehicles including tanks we just hardly ever use them because everyone thinks the vertibird is a much faster choice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
we do have ground vehicles including tanks we just hardly ever use them because everyone thinks the vertibird is a much faster choice

Enclave Officer: Damnit, the BoS are assaulting AAFB! Everyone, get in the vertibirds!
Enclave Soldier: But, uh, sir, why not use those tanks and APCs over there? They're not even scuffed by those new tesla cannons...
Enclave Officer: Is that insubordination soldier?
Enclave Soldier: Uh, sir no sir! Proceeding to vertibird immediately!

The sad thing is...that officer would probably be me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
we do have ground vehicles including tanks we just hardly ever use them because everyone thinks the vertibird is a much faster choice

Enclave Officer: Damnit, the BoS are assaulting AAFB! Everyone, get in the vertibirds!
Enclave Soldier: But, uh, sir, why not use those tanks and APCs over there? They're not even scuffed by those new tesla cannons...
Enclave Officer: Is that insubordination soldier?
Enclave Soldier: Uh, sir no sir! Proceeding to vertibird immediately!

The sad thing is...that officer would probably be me.

Oh yes. It was you. I remember cause, I was sitting in my lawn chair waving you off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Hey hold on, why weren't you there during the fall of Adams? We probably would have won if you'd been commanding the ground forces, Lone Wanderer or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Hey hold on, why weren't you there during the fall of Adams? We probably would have won if you'd been commanding the ground forces, Lone Wanderer or not.

The Lone wanderer seems to be injured more by falling than actual bullets. We should have set a trap where the floor wouldve just fallen out of the command tower.

Where is he now: Hugging Elder Lyons Left Nut
Where would he be: Fucking dead thats where...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Well, maybe not about your "then" prediction. That cheap prick would probably just VATS Cory to death.


Last edited by Flattoecory on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for the secruity of the Enclave.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:04 pm

-I forgot about the VATS trick off tenpenny tower. That Hobo had it coming.


Last edited by Enclave Colonel Allen on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:05 pm

The Pitt:

Nuke Em Till They Glow,

Then Shoot Em in the Dark. Glowing trogs would be much easier to shoot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 am

Glowing trogs huh? I can just imagine you'd get about 50 rads with every swipe....I bet Cory wouldn't mind a challenge like that though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:44 am

Alright, this has gotten fairly pointless. Well, more pointless than it should be. I'll just toss my two conclusions to maybe help this get back on track, or we can just decide this thread is done with.

  1. Take Control of The Pitt

  • Attacking: Swooping in and taking over should be easy enough. Just send a bunch of assault squads with maybe an orbital strike or two for kicks. All the raiders will be hostile obviously, so they'll be gone once the attack is through.

  • The Slaves: They're not worth much in any way. I say we either release them (telling them to get the hell out of here too) or just line them up and execute them. Replace the workers with those factory protectrons. Actually, scratch that, we can use them. Send a good lot of them out to spread how great the Pitt is under Enclave rule. This will boost cooperation when we expand outward from there. We'll obviously need to help the slaves out though; better living conditions, find them work, free them (duh)...

  • The Trogs: These can be dealt with dually as well. One option is to simply eradicate them; with no more slaves being contaminated, the trogs' numbers should dry out. Alternatively, we could control them the same as we do deathclaws. They'd make for great reconnaissance. This would

  • The Contamination: Construct another miracle purifier upriver on both rivers. The rivers were the biggest source of radiation and all that other crap. Send clean-up crews throughout the city using more of that miracle tech.

  • The Cure: Uh...just ship her to the scientists guys. Oh, and tell them to be gentle too I guess.


[list=2][*]Destroying The Pitt (or seriously screwing it over)[/list]
  • Nuke it from Orbit: Uh...it's pretty self descriptive. I mean, surely we have those kinds of satellites right?

  • Flood it: Construct a large dam downriver. That too was fairly obvious.

  • Flood it with Baddies: Shut off the power just after unblocking just about every passage into the civilized areas of the Pitt and rousing all the troggies with various means.. Stick a few fresh corpses around just to be sure. We'll be taping the show from vertibirds.


Huh, all this I just thought up on the spot too. Well, that's mine, how about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Alright, this has gotten fairly pointless. Well, more pointless than it should be. I'll just toss my two conclusions to maybe help this get back on track, or we can just decide this thread is done with.

  1. Take Control of The Pitt

  • Attacking: Swooping in and taking over should be easy enough. Just send a bunch of assault squads with maybe an orbital strike or two for kicks. All the raiders will be hostile obviously, so they'll be gone once the attack is through.

  • The Slaves: They're not worth much in any way. I say we either release them (telling them to get the hell out of here too) or just line them up and execute them. Replace the workers with those factory protectrons. Actually, scratch that, we can use them. Send a good lot of them out to spread how great the Pitt is under Enclave rule. This will boost cooperation when we expand outward from there. We'll obviously need to help the slaves out though; better living conditions, find them work, free them (duh)...

  • The Trogs: These can be dealt with dually as well. One option is to simply eradicate them; with no more slaves being contaminated, the trogs' numbers should dry out. Alternatively, we could control them the same as we do deathclaws. They'd make for great reconnaissance. This would

  • The Contamination: Construct another miracle purifier upriver on both rivers. The rivers were the biggest source of radiation and all that other crap. Send clean-up crews throughout the city using more of that miracle tech.

  • The Cure: Uh...just ship her to the scientists guys. Oh, and tell them to be gentle too I guess.


[list=2][*]Destroying The Pitt (or seriously screwing it over)[/list]
  • Nuke it from Orbit: Uh...it's pretty self descriptive. I mean, surely we have those kinds of satellites right?

  • Flood it: Construct a large dam downriver. That too was fairly obvious.

  • Flood it with Baddies: Shut off the power just after unblocking just about every passage into the civilized areas of the Pitt and rousing all the troggies with various means.. Stick a few fresh corpses around just to be sure. We'll be taping the show from vertibirds.



Nuking it from orbit is the only thing better than killing it w/ fire...


Last edited by Lt. Pebble on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The messed up quote was bothering me :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:02 am

But why send in shock troops if we just sent in vertibirds we could tell Asher to hand over the pitt or well blow him off the face of the Earth.

Also we can't send in officers because of that plage.

Knowing the BOS if we captured the pitt they would send a paricular member of vault 101 to "take care of us"

Also where would we get another G.E.C.K for the new purifier.

Oh we could sell all the slaves because if we kill them were at a dead loss and if we put them to work they would rebel

sigh mabey we should stay away

God Bless the Enclave... because none else will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade.ninja

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : how should i know

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:56 am

or...

plan 3 alliance with the pitt.

  • trade:start a trade with the pitt giving advanced radiation meds and power armor(the kind the workers of the oil platform in fallout 2 wear) for raw materials


  • the slaves:convince asher to free them and offer them a chance to work free and give them other jobs and assign potectrons to the old jobs


  • the trogs:mind control


  • The Contamination:pebbles answer and as for the geck do you realy think raven rock isnt equiped with a geck (we had one on the oil platform)


  • The Cure:lend them some scientist and doctors...make sure the scientist have morals first though


  • the wanderer:i doubt he will ever go to the pitt cause i doub the brotherhood realy cares what happens to it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 pm

3 complications

1.The brotherhood won't even let us have that crawler how could we hold the pit against 3 knights and a 19 year old vault dweller

2.If we had a GECK why would raid vault 87 for one [also how did we get in those kids would try to stop us]

3.Are there enough protectrons



p.s. I don't think we have nukes because we've never used one have we.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   

Back to top Go down
 
Dealing with the Pitt
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Dealing with large images?
» Chess Converter Programs!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Planning and Tactics-
Jump to: