A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most Important Region of the US?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Most Important Region of the US?   Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 pm

The title says it all. Which region of America do you think is most important to the Enclave?

Northeast: FO3

Midwest: FO:T

South: Uh, FOBOS 2 was supposed to be in Florida

West: FO1 and 2

I'd make a bunch of pros and cons for each region, but I'm just a bit too lazy for that. I'll assume you all know enough about each region.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:12 pm

No one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : I wish i knew where i was

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Aww, pebbles topic is lonely. I shall grace it with my presence!
personally, i think the south, because i live in florida. Beware of the rad-igators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Very lonely Sad

The south could very well be the strongest though, considering we've heard nothing of it. Hell, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we had taken control of Texas.

Wastelander: Calm down man, what did you say you saw?

Refugee: Armies of these guys in black PA! Flying around in these freakin "vertibirds"! Jesus, before I got outta there, they were sayin sumthin bout a giant cannon! I ditched that place soon as they fired on our gang. Said we wouldn't comply or some other bull....

It is, of course, too good to be true. But I can dream, can't I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Very lonely Sad

The south could very well be the strongest though, considering we've heard nothing of it. Hell, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we had taken control of Texas.

Wastelander: Calm down man, what did you say you saw?

Refugee: Armies of these guys in black PA! Flying around in these freakin "vertibirds"! Jesus, before I got outta there, they were sayin sumthin bout a giant cannon! I ditched that place soon as they fired on our gang. Said we wouldn't comply or some other bull....

It is, of course, too good to be true. But I can dream, can't I?

I doubt it, Texans would either be the first to sign up, or the absolute last to comply. They'd fight to the last man. (Alamo anyone?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Yeah, I guess. But what about the Gulf? I mean, if they had the Oil Rig, it's not implausible to have something in the Gulf of Mexico as well.

Oh, anyone else hoping the Enclave secretly made something like this? Totally unnecessary in the post-war Fallout universe I know, but it might be plausible against the Chinese. I think I just really want to see their next superweapon after seeing the crawler and their orbital strikes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Yeah, I guess. But what about the Gulf? I mean, if they had the Oil Rig, it's not implausible to have something in the Gulf of Mexico as well.

Oh, anyone else hoping the Enclave secretly made something like this? Totally unnecessary in the post-war Fallout universe I know, but it might be plausible against the Chinese. I think I just really want to see their next superweapon after seeing the crawler and their orbital strikes.

No, hard to defend, slow and unnecessarily complicated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : I wish i knew where i was

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 pm

We probably had oil rigs all around the country, but since bethesda said they were tired of the enclave, we'll likely never get a good chance to find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Cory, you mean the railroad artillery? Yeah, you're right, but like I said I just want to see the next superweapon. And what do you mean 'hard to defend'? There were turrets covering every angle. Not to mention it could just drive off, unlike most other artillery I know of. And I bet those shells could pierce pretty much any bunker. The only problem would be blowing the tracks, and even then I wouldn't doubt it couldn't just drive off them.

Stryker, it's unlikely they had oil rigs everywhere. But you were probably just exaggerating anyway. I still find it bewildering that they didn't hide out in Cheyenne Mountain. Isn't it one of the most heavily defended places in the country?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Cory, you mean the railroad artillery? Yeah, you're right, but like I said I just want to see the next superweapon. And what do you mean 'hard to defend'? There were turrets covering every angle. Not to mention it could just drive off, unlike most other artillery I know of. And I bet those shells could pierce pretty much any bunker. The only problem would be blowing the tracks, and even then I wouldn't doubt it couldn't just drive off them.

Stryker, it's unlikely they had oil rigs everywhere. But you were probably just exaggerating anyway. I still find it bewildering that they didn't hide out in Cheyenne Mountain. Isn't it one of the most heavily defended places in the country?

It has way too many moving parts, which makes it an easy target for a bombing. I could see a lonewanderer taking it out with a fat man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 pm

The fat man can't even blow a thin sheet of metal....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : I wish i knew where i was

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:01 am

Now the MIRV on the other hand, it puts a tiny hole in the metal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Well, witty game mechanic banter aside, I see Cory's point. I still say it's a good weapon though. But it was made for defense against giant mechs anyway.

Back to the topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : I wish i knew where i was

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Perhaps attempting comms with the cheyenne mountains if there are survivors, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Unfortunately, I doubt there are any survivors.

Fallout Tactics: Controlled by genocidal robots

Van Buren (canceled FO3): A big, smoking, radioactive crater. Ghouls seem to like it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : I wish i knew where i was

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Maybe ghouls wont mind us killing them if we dump them in the crater?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Maybe ghouls wont mind us killing them if we dump them in the crater?

Don't bet on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : I wish i knew where i was

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:06 pm

They didnt mind me blowing up their power plant in FO2. Well, i did leave pretty quick. All i know is, sometimes ghouls dont hate normal people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:33 am

Nah, that's just their propaganda. They want you to feel safe around them.....then they feast on your unsuspecting corpse. Before you even know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Nah, that's just their propaganda. They want you to feel safe around them.....then they feast on your unsuspecting corpse. Before you even know it.

I thought that was just you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Huh? No no no, you'll know when I feast on your corpse. I make sure all my meals are fresh as can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Huh? No no no, you'll know when I feast on your corpse. I make sure all my meals are fresh as can be.

Get to close to me and your getting shanked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Oh, uh, this is embarrassing. I didn't meant to say corpse. Like I said, my meals are as fresh as can be.

*edges toward Cory*

This too close?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Oh, uh, this is embarrassing. I didn't meant to say corpse. Like I said, my meals are as fresh as can be.

*edges toward Cory*

This too close?

Shooting monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:17 pm

You said shank not shoot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most Important Region of the US?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» IMPORTANT: About Artpad
» An important message
» important facts and useful knowledge on engines and tourneys
» Pat Chu's new Jamble rules.... (Important change to Jamble rules)
» TTs Klang Region-Kedai Mamak ABC B.Tinggi Klg-27.03.2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Planning and Tactics-
Jump to: