A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Important Region of the US?

Go down 
+5
J40kfan16
Enclave Colonel Allen
Flattoecory
Admin
Lt. Pebble
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
You said shank not shoot.

I lied. It happens.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:23 pm

That's unfair. How can I challenge your authority when you lie to me?
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
That's unfair. How can I challenge your authority when you lie to me?

Leaders lie. I mean, would you really follow me into combat if you knew I might actually shoot you?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 am

Yes. Maybe. A certain possibility. Uh....can just take my street shout out?
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:

Sorry, you make no sense here.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Now you're catching on. But no, I wouldn't follow you into battle Cory. Because if you didn't shoot me, you'd maim me in some other way. No, I'd be support.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Now you're catching on. But no, I wouldn't follow you into battle Cory. Because if you didn't shoot me, you'd maim me in some other way. No, I'd be support.

Artillery? Should I add that to your title?
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 pm

West Coast Military Facilities must be secured, as well as industry in the north. Follow this up by taking key resource areas in the midwest, and then securing population centers as well as monuments for propoganda.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Cash-cab?
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:52 am

Aaaaaand wait for it....

BAM! BACK ON TOPIC.

So, I think we should take Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Aaaaaand wait for it....

BAM! BACK ON TOPIC.

So, I think we should take Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

Fort Bragg sounds good. But Why?
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Quote :

because it is in an area that is full of natural resources. Likewise, NC isnt a likely spot to be nuked. It probobly has untouched vaults for recruits or access. Just as well, for Bragg is secured location wit minimal enemy personell nearby from which to conduct ops.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Quote :

because it is in an area that is full of natural resources. Likewise, NC isnt a likely spot to be nuked. It probobly has untouched vaults for recruits or access. Just as well, for Bragg is secured location wit minimal enemy personell nearby from which to conduct ops.

As the "Home of Airborne and Special Operations Forces", I'm sure it took a direct hit. But, I do believe that there would be a highly elevated chance of there being significantly prime Volunteers for our Army.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Even tho' most of Our forces took cover on the oil rig isnt there a likely chance they are holed up on the east coast as well? Besides Autumn and Eden's group that vertibird hopped to the DC area from the west. Considering that the Enclave is a pre-war organization, which the BoS doesnt have going for them, surely our forces are holed up somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Even tho' most of Our forces took cover on the oil rig isnt there a likely chance they are holed up on the east coast as well? Besides Autumn and Eden's group that vertibird hopped to the DC area from the west. Considering that the Enclave is a pre-war organization, which the BoS doesnt have going for them, surely our forces are holed up somewhere...

I would of figured they would of been safe and secure in the mountains. Or Kansas. Kansas is almost a waste of a nuke. Except for the whole, destroy agriculture-destroys cultures.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:18 pm

I would of figured they would of been safe and secure in the mountains. Or Kansas. Kansas is almost a waste of a nuke. Except for the whole, destroy agriculture-destroys cultures.[/quote]

Or maybe in a military vault. (If So) why didnt they contact the west coast enclave? Radio problems or something.

While im on my little rant that guy from greyditch came from Navarro, so technically navarro survived another 20 years after the incident at the oil rig. Maybe they east coast BoS is defeated and all that stands in our path of pre-war america are the traitors in the citadel.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 pm

I would of figured they would of been safe and secure in the mountains. Or Kansas. Kansas is almost a waste of a nuke. Except for the whole, destroy agriculture-destroys cultures.

Or maybe in a military vault. (If So) why didnt they contact the west coast enclave? Radio problems or something.

While im on my little rant that guy from greyditch came from Navarro, so technically navarro survived another 20 years after the incident at the oil rig. Maybe they east coast BoS is defeated and all that stands in our path of pre-war america are the traitors in the citadel.[/quote]

Oh yes, I can definately see that. Since The East coast bos have been unable to reach the West coast.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm

we'll have to see in Fo4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 pm

You mean New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Flattoecory wrote:

You mean New Vegas.

whatever the BoS supportors what to call it.

I personally call it Fallout: Land of plentiful ice cream. Bethesda refused my title name.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Flattoecory wrote:

You mean New Vegas.

whatever the BoS supportors what to call it.

I personally call it Fallout: Land of plentiful ice cream. Bethesda refused my title name.

To hot in the Desert for Ice Cream. So it will be curdled milk.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 am

Speak of the devil, why arent there more foods in fallout. I can think of several healthy alternatives for mole rat meat or dog...
LIKE:
Deathclaw haggus- good for more cannibalistic char's
Roast Buzzard- they fly above megaton(or any settlement).We have rifles, they dont. Why not eat them.
Dog Bacon- delicious
Herbert fruit-...im sure somebody would like it considering.

(PERSONAL FAVORITES)
DEEP FRIED SNAKE
TOASTED CAT
FLYING PIG STEW
Back to top Go down
J40kfan16

J40kfan16

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 pm

About the citadel, it is a hole in the ground so I say will go to boston. That is where the institute is and with it technology, not to mention the ability to make androids.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:36 pm

J40kfan16 wrote:
About the citadel, it is a hole in the ground so I say will go to boston. That is where the institute is and with it technology, not to mention the ability to make androids.

Now, I'ma be serious for a moment. Attacking...no, even showing a bit of aggression towards the Institute just seems like a really bad idea. See this link, especially the examples, for what I'm talking about. Near-invincible androids are probably their most benign creations....

EDIT: Now, if we formed some sort of alliance and conquered the Institute politically, then yeah, I'm all for that.
Back to top Go down
J40kfan16

J40kfan16

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Good point, I'm sure the Institute is one of the most heavly defended areas in the wasteland and we would lose alot of men power. Besides we will probably be best off rebuilding and expanding our infastructure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Important Region of the US?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next