A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most Important Region of the US?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:37 pm

THATS WHY WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE OUR ENEMIES INTO UNDEAD ZOMBIES FOR OUR BIDDING! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade.ninja

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : how should i know

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:25 pm

yeah the problem with that is that eventualy a zombie rights activist group would rise up and demand equal rights to the zombies and that we get rid of our method of controling them after which the zombies would then eat all our brains and flesh so that is why we cant have zombie servants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
yeah the problem with that is that eventualy a zombie rights activist group would rise up and demand equal rights to the zombies and that we get rid of our method of controling them after which the zombies would then eat all our brains and flesh so that is why we cant have zombie servants.

Thats why we require all activists to go into our zombie meeting room...
Thus creating more of our minions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Screw zombies. Those undead freaks always ruin it for us living folks, trying to eat us and whatnot. Nah, those mind control things we have for deathclaws would be much more acceptable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:59 pm

except for that pesky little brotherhood device that renders it useless...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:35 am

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
except for that pesky little brotherhood device that renders it useless...
Useless?! You speak nonsense boy! If it made them useless, we could send out deathclaws with casualties on both sides...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
except for that pesky little brotherhood device that renders it useless...
Useless?! You speak nonsense boy! If it made them useless, we could send out deathclaws with casualties on both sides...

Or...we could just fix the device so their jammer doesnt jam it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:18 am

Well....I suppose we could do that, but, uh....guards! He speaks heresy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:55 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Well....I suppose we could do that, but, uh....guards! He speaks heresy!

It wont work. I made sure all the guards are talking deathclaws. They only listen to me...
Well, me, and anybody else that feeds them...
Or has a mind control device...
You get my point tho' tongue


Last edited by Enclave Colonel Allen on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Well....I suppose we could do that, but, uh....guards! He speaks heresy!

It wont work. I made sure all the gaurds are talking deathclaws. They only listen to me...
Well, me, and anybody else that feeds them...
Or has a mind control device...
You get my point tho' tongue

You spelled Guards wrong. So thus they can't be under your control.

Anyway.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Well....I suppose we could do that, but, uh....guards! He speaks heresy!

It wont work. I made sure all the gaurds are talking deathclaws. They only listen to me...
Well, me, and anybody else that feeds them...
Or has a mind control device...
You get my point tho' tongue

You spelled Guards wrong. So thus they can't be under your control.

Anyway.....

You forgot the handy dandy edit button.
Decour him talking deathclaws!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Flattoecory wrote:
Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Well....I suppose we could do that, but, uh....guards! He speaks heresy!

It wont work. I made sure all the gaurds are talking deathclaws. They only listen to me...
Well, me, and anybody else that feeds them...
Or has a mind control device...
You get my point tho' tongue

You spelled Guards wrong. So thus they can't be under your control.

Anyway.....

You forgot the handy dandy edit button.
Decour him talking deathclaws!

You mean, Devour?

*Bitch slaps Deathclaws*
SIT!!

Don't mess with a guy with a pet Deathclaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Wait, that actually works?

*bitchslaps deathclaw*

OH SHI....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade.ninja

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : how should i know

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Wait, that actually works?

*bitchslaps deathclaw*

OH SHI....

Your slap need more pimp arm. Less wuss hand...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Hmm...

Yeah, Fallout r pretty cool guy. Eh shoots heads off bodies and doesnt afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Alright well, I managed to trick into a pen on the 7th try. I only lost an arm too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flattoecory

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Classified: Eyes only Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Alright well, I managed to trick into a pen on the 7th try. I only lost an arm too.

That's a personal best for you right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Yep, and it only tricked me in there three times! We lost a couple guards, and I could swear it was laughing at me though.....

I need to grow find someone to replace this arm now. That ass challenged me for another round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave Colonel Allen

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : -camp Navarro-

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:47 pm

The next person to post the worst grammer, that actually means something wins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey, is u refring to mine post!? Ill having you no dat "grow" was intenchinol. It was ah pun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade.ninja

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : how should i know

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:21 pm

*smack's pebble with the board of proper english*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Ah, wtf Shade? I was....oh good, I know how to talk now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade.ninja

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : how should i know

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:33 pm

much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt. Pebble



Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : teh cyberlandz

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 am

So, uh...maybe we should get back to the actual discussion then?


Or maybe we're all just finally drifting apart....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most Important Region of the US?
Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Planning and Tactics-
Jump to: