A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help shaping out my mod

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Player house or Tent?
Player House
Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_vote_lcap56%Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Tent
Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_vote_lcap44%Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Very nice indeed. So the woman is your character, or an NPC?

Niether...Massy kissed a frog...to death. This is the diabolical souless flamethrower human that was once massy...the deathclaw of awesomeness Exclamation

It's my character. Since all my Enclave saves became corrupted.

And thanks guys. Now on to cluttering....Which I really suck at.

those cryo tubes for study take up a lot of space...ykno the ones with samples of different stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Allen's got a good point, but too many would make it look like a research station rather than a military outpost. 2 or 3 is enough.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Dont forget gun cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:11 pm

I was thinking about rebuilding the whole damn thing actually. The Base just seems lacking...
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:10 am

How's the progress? Did you really "rebuild the whole damn thing"" or just change up a bunch of stuff?

Or maybe you just gave up....
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
How's the progress? Did you really "rebuild the whole damn thing"" or just change up a bunch of stuff?

Or maybe you just gave up....

I haven't given up, and I haven't worked on it recently. Been Rather busy with real life. Work, work, work, work.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:36 am

Don't forget the fifth "work" Razz

But glad to know you haven't given up, just like so many others with great prospective mods.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:

But glad to know you haven't given up, just like so many others with great prospective mods.

Actually the Fifth was get drunk and drool all over my date.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:35 am

Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

So I take it that went well then?
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

So I take it that went well then?

It was a little awkward when she woke me up, and told me that I was drooling. I never drool. Never drink neon green Alcohol was my lesson.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Neon green is a fairly alarming color....I really hope it was just dye.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Neon green is a fairly alarming color....I really hope it was just dye.

No clue, it was that shit they drank in Eurotrip...E....no A....Absinthe.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Just an idea but, maybe you could place a companion or two in the compound. Borrowing from Pistolero's Lt. Williams mod, you could stick him in there which would explain his "reassignment".
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Just an idea but, maybe you could place a companion or two in the compound. Borrowing from Pistolero's Lt. Williams mod, you could stick him in there which would explain his "reassignment".

I was actually thinking about that...Maybe just having him sit on one of the logs in front of the fire outside the tent.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:29 am

Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

I was actually thinking about that...Maybe just having him sit on one of the logs in front of the fire outside the tent.

Huh, reminds of the guy in FO2 who sat in front of the gas station for Navarro.

Lt. Williams: Uh, halt! This is government property, leave immediately!
Player: The password is "Eden's will". I was recruited...
Lt. Williams: ...password? They just told me to stand guard....
Player: ...
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

Huh, reminds of the guy in FO2 who sat in front of the gas station for Navarro.

Lt. Williams: Uh, halt! This is government property, leave immediately!
Player: The password is "Eden's will". I was recruited...
Lt. Williams: ...password? They just told me to stand guard....
Player: ...

Let's change that "..." To a Gross Incompetence *mumble*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:48 am

Come to think of it, you could actually use a whole bunch of Enclave mods with this base of yours. Take that Enclave airship for instance; move the access marker (which was a verti in Springvale) to a hangar in your compound.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Come to think of it, you could actually use a whole bunch of Enclave mods with this base of yours. Take that Enclave airship for instance; move the access marker (which was a verti in Springvale) to a hangar in your compound.

I could, if I wanted to sit around and ask the permissions for that. I'm sure Pistolero would be cool with it, but others...They are a little bitchy about shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Soooo, are you done yet?
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 pm

This mod kinda died. Cause well I've done several reinstall so it was put to the back of my list. And I checked today annnd. It was gone. So I'll try and start over again. Thanks for reminding me though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help shaping out my mod   Need help shaping out my mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help shaping out my mod
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Modding-
Jump to: