A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland Empty
PostSubject: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:23 am

note this is just to get ideas and bordom

part 1 introduction

-greeting if you are reading this guide it means one of two things on you purchaced this guide from one
of the enclaves many merchants or two you found it on the corpse of a enclave soldier in which case I
ask you to remain where you are until the recovery teams arrives upon which time you will recive a reward for guarding the corpse of a brave soldier now on the other hand if you purchaced this guide you will find it full of information on surviving the harshnest of the capital wasteland from fighting off Predators to discovering what is good to eat and what is not while also explaining the many drugs you will no doubt find this guide will explain it all all with the help of my assistant Lt. Johnathan M. Pebble the following chapters will explain about the many odd and highly dangerous creatures of the wasteland
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:32 pm

When did I volunteer for this? Doesn't matter, I'll do brilliantly!

Wait, "odd and highly dangerous creatures of the wasteland"? Deathclaws and yao guai and mirelurks, oh my!
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:14 pm

I'm guessing it's Pebble's job to be the Lone Wanderer and Shade will be Moira.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 pm

yeah except all pebble gets for his troubles is to get mauled by dangerous animals and im not doing it myself because it's more entertaning this way also i have absolutly no idea what im doing

chapter two dealing with roaches

now for chapter two of the guide sadly due to regulation i must list these animals by how much of a threat they pocess we will start with what most consider the weakest in the waste the Radroach the radroach is one of the least treating creatures of the wast and are considered by some to be just a waste of ammo it basicaly is all it takes is a good stomp...and that basicaly it their waste of ammo that can easily be stepped on to be killed. and to show this i have sent lt. pebble unarmed and dressed only in casual wasteland garb into a radroach den sprayed with a solution that makes any radroach that smells it go incredibly violent and bloodthirsty the video which can be bought from any enclave merchant that you enconter.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:36 pm

I hate to disagree with you shade, but Bloatflys are in my opinion the Weakest Wasteland pest. A punch will take them down.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:25 pm

to be truethful i consider both radroaches and bloatflies equaly weak
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:37 pm

For both your information, I get a very pleasant bag lunch as payment for my services. And yes, as you can see, I came out mostly unscathed. They were quite un-threatening, and all it took was a menagerie of stomps and and running around screaming. I even have a pet to show for my efforts!
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
For both your information, I get a very pleasant bag lunch as payment for my services. And yes, as you can see, I came out mostly unscathed. They were quite un-threatening, and all it took was a menagerie of stomps and and running around screaming. I even have a pet to show for my efforts!

What did you do with that Flesh eating virus I gave you?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 pm

You never....wait, when did you get back from Brazil? And what about all the other stuff?
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
You never....wait, when did you get back from Brazil? And what about all the other stuff?

It seems My report never was saved....
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 pm

Next...deathclaw domestication without mind control.

or

Do Nutfruit (if ya kno' what I mean)rubbed in salesbury steak taste good to yao gui.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Next...deathclaw domestication without mind control.

or

Do Nutfruit (if ya kno' what I mean)rubbed in salesbury steak taste good to yao gui.

The second one sounds kinky and painful at the same time. If you're using it in "that" context of course.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Starting to think shade died in the Wasteland. It happens when you start thinking your almighty.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:37 am

Well, it seems our host has been lost to the fierce wastelands. (Un)fortunately, I'm still here to complete the documentary. Yes, the assistant, and I do not want to see or hear any smirks coming from the audience. Now, where to begin.....

As you can all see in this delightful pit, there are vicious beasties crawling around in there, separated only by a weak metal gate. We will now test ferocity of these creatures by dropping in members of our audience clad and armed quite varyingly.

[Section cut due to reaction of test audiences]

Hmm, that went much better than expected, we managed to include the entire live audience....which would explain why I no longer hear shouts of hate. Well, that's all for today viewers! Hope this has been a learning experience for all of you! I know it was for them....
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Well, it seems our host has been lost to the fierce wastelands. (Un)fortunately, I'm still here to complete the documentary. Yes, the assistant, and I do not want to see or hear any smirks coming from the audience. Now, where to begin.....

As you can all see in this delightful pit, there are vicious beasties crawling around in there, separated only by a weak metal gate. We will now test ferocity of these creatures by dropping in members of our audience clad and armed quite varyingly.

[Section cut due to reaction of test audiences]

Hmm, that went much better than expected, we managed to include the entire live audience....which would explain why I no longer hear shouts of hate. Well, that's all for today viewers! Hope this has been a learning experience for all of you! I know it was for them....

Do I not get a turn?

*shows up in Gladiator armor, wielding a very blunt axe*
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Suspect what the i went outcast hunting for a few days and this is what happens also why is pebble in charge i left a holotape that says that if i am ever missing that cory is to be put in charge and if he is gone to then phil the homicidal robot
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
Suspect what the i went outcast hunting for a few days and this is what happens also why is pebble in charge i left a holotape that says that if i am ever missing that cory is to be put in charge and if he is gone to then phil the homicidal robot

Massy, my pet Deathclaw ate it....
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:

Massy, my pet Deathclaw ate it....

The Mascot?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 am

No no, Massy ate Phil. I'm still here, as you can plainly see. And I never found that holotape Shade, only this live Frag mine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:40 am

Outcast hunting, huh? How many'd ya bag?
Also cory, if your jumping down into that pit, could you wait for me to make some popcorn? or maybe get a video recorder? id like to watch the muties get beat up.
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 am

I managed to get around three squads before the realized what was going on and retreated into their little rats nest like the powered armored rats that they are. Also, be careful with that mine pebble.

Last edited by Flattoecory on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry shade, I had to to.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland   shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shade's guide to surviving the capital wasteland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: