A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lt. Williams Companion

Go down 
+3
Flattoecory
Lt. Pebble
Pistolero
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pistolero

Pistolero

Lt. Williams Companion Empty
PostSubject: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 am

I've been thinking.

This game lacks Enclave followers, even though there appears to be enough resources for some.

I'm talking about..
*drums*

Lt. Williams!
Or, the guy who stops you in Raven Rock and most likely you shot dead even though he was just doing his job.

Now,
if you get him into trouble with Eden, he gets "recommissioned". I'm thinking that this would mean that he gets fired and thrown out. Maybe they were going to execute him or something but Autumn's defection draws attention off him, allowing him to escape or something.

I'm going to take a look at his voice files, in hopes that Lt. Williams and the generic Enclave males were voiced by a same guy. I assume this is so, as for example Smiling Jack was voiced by the same guy who did other raider males.
And even if they are different, I recall they were pretty similar.

What do you think?
This would go well with my Colonel Autumn follower.

EDIT: Yep, atleast he has the MaleGroupEnclave as voice type. That means I don't have to make seperate "Hello", "Goodbye" and combat dialogues, which hamepered Col. Autumn follower quite harshly.

EDIT2: His voice files exceed my expectations. There are multiple what I call "Yessirs", which Autumn lacked almost completely.
Oorah.

Last edited by Pistolero on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitehouse.gov
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Okay I got the bulk of the mod ready. All I now lack is the dialogues.
He will be crying and drinking beer outside Paradise Falls. Poor man has lost it.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Yet another mark on my "Why I need to get a good gaming computer ASAP" list. Wait, how did he get into Paradise in the first place? I had to pay out of my nose, go slaving, or be a moderate badass. I doubt Williams meets any of the criteria....
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Nice work Pistolero! I am thinking you should make Companion mods for all of members. I would, but erm, yeah I mostly just make houses. I'm a builder.

Pebble, I'm sure Lt.Williams could handle a few Slavers. That and I'm sure he looted everything not bolted down.

Pistolero, I've never killed him, or had him reprimanded. I mostly just tell him that I'll put in the good word for him.
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:43 am

Williams is outside Paradise Falls, behind a corner so Grouse won't see him. He is sitting on a chair he found, smoking ciqars and beer bottles lying about. There's also a skull for philosophical moments and a teddy bear for rainy nights. tongue
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:53 am

Oh crap, I apparently confused "outside" with "inside". I feel like an idiot. Unless, of course, you cleverly edited your last post.
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:29 am

I didn't edit the post.

But,
Verison 1.0 is ready.
Features:
+ Fully voiced
+ Functional and after intense 4 minute testing no bugs found
- He is not set Initially Disabled, which means he exists in the gameworld even if you just came out of Vault 101. This is to ease betatesting, I think.
- Command hat, used to move the NPC (if necessary) and place the home marker, is unfinished.

Recruitment
Lieutenant Badass

EDIT: Spawn fixed. This doesn't need any betatesting.
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
Metrophor

Metrophor

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Oh, Williams, you poor, poor man. XD
Don't worry.
I'LL SAVE YOU. >D

Williams: ...Odd, I have a sudden feeling of impending doom.
Eh.
Must just be a draft.
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:40 pm

tongue
You know, when I thought what I would put to the part where you finally recruit him, I thought of getting "I don't like the sound of this!!!" from the slave collar dialogues Very Happy It sounded so panicked and desperate, but it didn't quite fit with the rest of the dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm

if he dies does he say "tell my mama I did my best?"
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:45 am

Nah. For some reason male Enclave officers don't have the same combat dialogues as Soldiers. Instead, they have the generic "Ha, there you are!" and "Noooo!" dialogues.

It's a big shame as Enclave has awesome DeathReply comments, to situations where one of them dies.
My favorite is "You've done your deed for God and country".
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:54 am

Version 1.2 released!
Back to top Go down
Metrophor

Metrophor

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:39 pm

'Save corrupted'?
'SAVE CORRUPTED', YOU FETCHER?!
Now I'll have to play through the entire game, all over again, before I can get to Paradise Falls. ;3;
Ah well.
Patience is a virtue, or so they say.

It's a shame I'm not very virtuous!
*hurls chair at monitor*
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 pm

My God, did Williams mod do this to you!? If yes I gotta pull it back before someone else loses his/her save. pale
But it worked like a charm for me No

But hey Metro corrupted save doesn't mean your earlier saves won't work. FOOK fucked up my save and after some hookus pookus it works like a charm now.. Except that I can't complete Agatha's quest without getting corrupted saves... But that's minor.

Last edited by Pistolero on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Nope, I can't find anything wrong with my mod.
*edits most of the self-hate rants from previous post*
Back to top Go down
Metrophor

Metrophor

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Nah, don'[t worry about it. Like I said on the Beth forums, it happens. And I'm pretty much positive it has nothing to do with Williams Mod.
Could be one of my other mods though... I'll have to run through and see if any of them are conflicting.
For some reason, Broken Steel's messed up, too- I wake up in the Citadel, but it's as if Take It Back! was never completed (Lyons doesn't come and talk to me; the previous quest is still active, etc.)
Odd.
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:25 pm

cherry
^ This shall reflect my emotion over the apparent fact I didn't screw up anything big

Evil or Very Mad
^ For corrupt saves. Thanks to them I can't get Blackhawk now without cheating.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:40 pm

So...does this go well with the enclave commander mod?
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 pm

...uhm can i have a new williams the other one died on me.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:43 am

looks good can't wait to get this guy in my game.

hehehe love the pics of you dancing with him, so funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Williams Companion   Lt. Williams Companion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lt. Williams Companion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Modding-
Jump to: