A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt. Pebble

Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:23 pm

I'd like to know what technologies you would all like to see the Enclave develop. It could be anything really, so long as it's plausible in the Fallout world (that narrows it down a whole lot[/sarcasm]) and you can actually see the Enclave having a real use for it. Oh, and descriptions are always a plus.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 pm

*Crickets*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Yeah....I kinda knew this thread would fail, but....whatever.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:56 am

EMP for robots the brotherhod has.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:09 pm

some type of APC and MBT to solidify our ground presence and truly secure our superiority.

the APC would need to be able to carry atleast 8 soldiers in power armor.
it would also need some anti-personnel weaponry a gatling laser type turret weapon would suffice.

the MBT would need to be as fast as the APC and be able to traverse most terrain without too much trouble.
(this goes for the APC aswell ofcourse.)
the MBT would need a powerful main cannon that fires HE shells sacrificing penetration for explosive power.
this is mainly to level bigger settlements that resist our dominance.

that's it for now. Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Something to kill robots that doesnt cost 22 million dollars a missile.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:03 am

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:

Well I do have this screw driver, just climb up the beasts back and jab it in his neuro processor.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Flattoecory wrote:

Well I do have this screw driver, just climb up the beasts back and jab it in his neuro processor.

that may be a problem with liberty prime
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Flattoecory wrote:

that may be a problem with liberty prime

Nah, that's what I designed my plan for. Just do it.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 am

HERES A PLAN, LETS TRY TO ROUND UP SOME OF THE DESERTERS AND BRING THEM BACK TO THIS SITE. ITS STARTING TO GET A BIT BORING W/O PISTOLERO OR ANYBODY EXCEPT PEBBLE AND THE OCCASIONAL COMMENT BY FLAT TOE.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:07 am

he watch who you are calling a deserter.
if you actually said something that needed a response (like this) i'd post more often.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 am

im acualy to busy playing fallout 3
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 am

Daredhnu wrote:
he watch who you are calling a deserter.
if you actually said something that needed a response (like this) i'd post more often.

Well, in all fairness you started showing up about a week ago. And im pretty sure there are posts you could respond too, but ill not go there. The point is this site is incredibly inactive. Do you not argue that?
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:23 pm

well i can't really argue with that because it's a fact this site is rather inactive.

as for responding in other threads, i have posted in a couple of threads, where i felt i could actually add to the conversation, i generally don't post just to show people i'm still alive, also i'm not going to respond to something which was on page 2 of a thread if the thread is now on it's 5th page.

as a side note i'm personally kind of picky about what i respond to, i have this arbitrary set of rules for myself that i keep to. it's all rather silly but that's just the way i work.

same with how i only play male characters, or i like limit myself in the actions i take in-game (mostly speech wise) because i think it's wrong to do something.
for instance i keep having a hard time picking the more "rude" remarks in games while i have no such restraints when it comes to killing the people i was so polite to just 5 seconds earlier.

yes i'm a little weird that way.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Daredhnu wrote:
well i can't really argue with that because it's a fact this site is rather inactive.

as for responding in other threads, i have posted in a couple of threads, where i felt i could actually add to the conversation, i generally don't post just to show people i'm still alive, also i'm not going to respond to something which was on page 2 of a thread if the thread is now on it's 5th page.

as a side note i'm personally kind of picky about what i respond to, i have this arbitrary set of rules for myself that i keep to. it's all rather silly but that's just the way i work.

same with how i only play male characters, or i like limit myself in the actions i take in-game (mostly speech wise) because i think it's wrong to do something.
for instance i keep having a hard time picking the more "rude" remarks in games while i have no such restraints when it comes to killing the people i was so polite to just 5 seconds earlier.

yes i'm a little weird that way.

Also, please realize my post was not meant to be insulting in any way, just bringing attention to the fact if it wasnt there already.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:50 am

Also, please realize my post was not meant to be insulting in any way, just bringing attention to the fact if it wasnt there already.

i know, i can sound a little defensive from time to time, should really remember to use more smilies.
anyway no offense of any kind was taken. Very Happy

so lets return to the topic at hand. *gasp*

should we consider perhaps seizing the aliens mothership and use it to reverse engineer even more powerful weapons/vehicles? (i know not everyone likes the aliens but they are canon now)
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 am

Daredhnu wrote:

i know, i can sound a little defensive from time to time, should really remember to use more smilies.
anyway no offense of any kind was taken. Very Happy

so lets return to the topic at hand. *gasp*

should we consider perhaps seizing the aliens mothership and use it to reverse engineer even more powerful weapons/vehicles? (i know not everyone likes the aliens but they are canon now)

That would be nice, Dont try using the laser tho' All it does is repeitively blow up a random area in canada...Or shoot randomly into space. Maybe its shooting into a black hole or something and It'll hit its target like 300 years in the future. (But In short yea I think its a good idea. They are very damaging)
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:52 am

Woah, I'd half forgotten 'bout this place. Damn you school projects...arg....

Anyhoo, which of you actually think we, simple earthlings, could crack that brilliant alien technology? All those blinking lights will surely give any of our engineers a seizure; just as the aliens had planned.

(Although, that one girl manged to figure out every spot on the bridge in a minute. Then there was that medic who was expecting to crack the ship too....)

Oh and Daredhnu, I'm the same way in games; I can't stand being a jerk to someone while talking, but don't mind at all shooting them. I'd like to think they left this world knowing I was at least polite.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:45 pm

hehehe reminds me of the "meet the sniper" video for TF2.

"have standards.....be polite.....be efficient.....have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

the blinking lights might be a problem but you might just have figured it out though....
we send in our brightest, and wait for it ..... youngest, kids seem to immune to such mind boggling things as bright blinking lights so naturally they will be of utmost importance when figuring out the aliens technology.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:48 pm

By the way, I found this nice pic on DA a while ago and then saw it again today. Someone mentioned it would look great in NV, and I have to say, I agree. If it was actually used by the Enclave, then this would definitely be their badass version of desert combat armor.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:19 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
By the way, I found this nice pic on DA a while ago and then saw it again today. Someone mentioned it would look great in NV, and I have to say, I agree. If it was actually used by the Enclave, then this would definitely be their badass version of desert combat armor.

that does look sufficiently enclavey, pretty menacing so it would definately work for enclave combat armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department   Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box for the Enclave's R&D Department
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: General Discussion-
Jump to: