A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something to think about.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

Something to think about. Empty
PostSubject: Something to think about.   Something to think about. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm

While Browsing the Vault, looking for a bugfix I found this. Fallout Extreme

Go ahead take a look, pay attention to the story.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about.   Something to think about. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:42 pm

hehehe, sounds pretty awesome, bout time those BoS bastards showed their true colors.
though then ofcourse the last part was a bit of a let down, storywise, cool to see but just wrong.

man the fallout universe has so much room for awesome it's just pretty amazing. albino
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about.   Something to think about. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:31 pm

The doomsday missile part was kinda cliche, but the rest is just great. This is how the FO3 BoS should have been. Think about it, they get progressively more draconian and oppressive as they travel east. The western BoS are a bunch of selfish tech hoarders, the Midwestern BoS are imperialist spartans, and then the eastern BoS should have been pretty much like the Enclave was. A story about two huge factions with more-or-less the same goals and morals duking it out for their own gain would have been much more Fallouty than "white knights vs super nazis", don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about.   Something to think about. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something to think about.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: General Discussion-
Jump to: