A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds

Go down 
+3
Daredhnu
Yosamu22
Lt. Pebble
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:37 pm

I thought they said most of the world was nuked, not all? I have a hard time believing that neutral country switzerland (theyre waiting for this to happen so they can take over the whole world. ever wonder why theyre called swiss army knives?) or some small eurasian country was targeted, since they dont have any/as many weapons of mass destruction as bigger countries. most countries probably would have expected to have some infantry left over to control the smaller countries.
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:26 am

seeing as how we have enough nukes to seriously screw up this entire planet several times, i don't see why on earth they would spare any country, after all they knew they were gonna get fucked up, so why let anybody else stay in a position to take advantage of you?

the US in the fallout-verse was beyond paranoid, they would have blown everybody to kingdom come, just out of spite, it's as simple as that, there are no unspoiled places in the world anymore, there are no world powers anymore, no significant force was left on the planet.

that is simply the way it is, now maybe some countries have clawed their way out of the nuclear induced stone age they were thrust into, but none are advanced enough to worry about what is going on next door so to speak, everybody has their own problems to contend with and nobody is making a bid for world domination.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 pm

yeah, your right. personnaly i want to see how rebuilt England is, since Tenpenny managed to cross the atlantic from there, maybe their already at a mastery of water-travel. They could be completely back to pre-colonial times.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:50 pm

that would be quite awesome actually to see them using big ...... (whatever you call the boats with sails and what-not in english)
yeah pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Flagships, frigates, things of that nature. Honestly, most have names like modern ships.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Maybe your thinking of a Schooner? Like this? Otherwise Frigate is generally what your looking for. Unless it's the Galleon, which is generally associated with the Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:14 am

that was what i was talking about yeah, would be cool to see something like that in fallout.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:13 am

cannons shooting mini-nukes. Random pirate-sayings. rad-parrots. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:57 pm

England's nuclear arsenal is sub based so they probably still have them.

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds   Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speculation on Current Un-breached Enclave Strongholds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Planning and Tactics-
Jump to: