A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brink- the revolutionary FPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Brink- the revolutionary FPS Empty
PostSubject: Brink- the revolutionary FPS   Brink- the revolutionary FPS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Anybody think it will be any good? Personally i think it has very good potential.
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Brink- the revolutionary FPS   Brink- the revolutionary FPS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:16 am

hmmmm haven't heard of this one yet, i will look into it and post my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brink- the revolutionary FPS   Brink- the revolutionary FPS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:11 am

Im going to buy it, its an fps that has free movement like in mirrors edge. Also, they near-seamlessly blended single-player and multi-player into one experience (its singleplayer, but you press one button and your playing that mission online.) Plus the free-movement, nicknamed S.M.A.R.T. (smooth movement across random terrain) is well-tuned to the point of simplicity. You hold free-move and look up to climb walls, look down to slide. Basically what theyre saying is theyre making an fps that is not about moving or shooting, its moving and shooting. You choose one of two teams, security, who are basically the swat team, and resistance, which needs little explaining. security is opressive, and they gaurd people who are hoarding more resources than they need, but theyre just people doing theyre jobs and obeying the law. The resistance has little resources, and is fighting to keep theyre families alive, however, they fight using terrorist acts, and are brutally savage to any who arent with the resistance. The team system is suppposed to be a moral grey-area, if you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brink- the revolutionary FPS   Brink- the revolutionary FPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brink- the revolutionary FPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Up and coming games :: Coming soon-
Jump to: