A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Vegas !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:49 am

pre-ordered the Fallout: New Vegas Collectors edition, it's coming to me on 22nd so only 2 weeks to go now.
hmmmm i can't wait, the things i've seen and read have gotten me really excited about this one already.
(and i have seen almost nothing, nor have i read that much, pretty much just the reveal trailer and one other trailer and one short bit about it.)

yeah i'm a total fallout junkie. (as i'm guessing we all are here.) cheers
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:35 pm

hmm knew about the armor but not the eyebot and also
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:52 am

curse you, i've got to wait until friday next week before i get my copy.

man i can't wait to get back into fallout, might have to start playing fallout 3 again until i get new vegas.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:27 pm

good news i got new vegas
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:48 pm

so did I did u get the CE

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:21 pm

no i didnt get the combo edition
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:17 pm

just received confirmation my collectors edition has been sent, should be getting it tomorrow Very Happy cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:26 am

bounce bounce bounce the game is so fricking awesome.

there are many improvements over fallout 3, it's nowhere near as easy to start off with then there is hardcore mode which makes eating, drinking and sleeping a requirement it also makes stimpacks and radaway heal over time, and it makes it so that only docters bags or an actual doctor can heal crippled limbs, all in all that ups the difficulty even more.

and also you now have traits again sort of, one of which allows you to turn on all sorts of wacky things, which by the looks of things would mean special encounters of the crazier sort.

so far i absolutely love this game, in every way it seems to be an improvement over fallout 3 (except for the lack of enclave personnel Suspect ) i get the feeling that they really listened to the fallout community's response to fallout 3 when they made this game.

thoroughly satisfied Very Happy

P.S. things like guns are now way more expensive when you buy them in a good condition so don't start to think you are wealthy when you have a few thousand caps cause you're not, man the entry fee to get into new vegas alone is well quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm

have u found the enclave yet

hint take folowers guy to legien camp
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 pm

haven't walked around much with arcade gannon yet, but i know about his enclave "past"

love how the BoS are portrayed in this one though
(so far atleast they definately aren't your everyday white knights Smile )
mmmmm love the tech worshipping fanatics as they are supposed to be.

excited to get me some enclave support though in the final battle, also need to find that authentic enclave power armor.
(F2 style)
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 am

grrrr had to start a new game because i got locked out of the city (new vegas) have no idea why and since i hadn't gone back to the city in a few quests time i didn't have a save game prior to it locking, don't know exactly what action of mine caused this bug to happen but it is sure pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:40 am

apparantly killing the bots who guard the entrace works to gain a key since they carry them Razz

whoo finished the main quest not long after i found that out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Vegas !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas !!!   New Vegas !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Vegas !!!
Page 1 of 1