A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends- post goodbyes here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Friends- post goodbyes here. Empty
PostSubject: Friends- post goodbyes here.   Friends- post goodbyes here. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 pm

One last conversation, before we completely move on in life. It's been real, guys.
Looking forward to hearing your voices, one last time.

Edit:
ninja w/ pole

Edit v.2.
Ninja edit? Like a boss. Good to hear from you, Cory.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm a ninja sneak)
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Friends- post goodbyes here.   Friends- post goodbyes here. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 am

Twisted Evil yes i must say i've enjoyed my time here and the banter between us brothers of the Enclave.
maybe we'll get together (online) again one day, and renew our efforts to see the Enclave rise to power.

presidential also apparantly one of our great founding fathers, a total badass axe wielding vampire hunter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friends- post goodbyes here.   Friends- post goodbyes here. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Lmao, I wish I saw that movie. It's historically not accurate, the best kind of history movie. Very Happy
And yeah, any other people reading this who don't want to talk to us anymore, friend request me sometime.
My standard tag, Xbox ps3 and steam, is stryker1654. Hope to talk to you all as soon as possible. Smile

Y'all really don't wanna talk to us anymore, do you? I'm seeing the topic views go up, but nobody wants to say anything. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends- post goodbyes here.   Friends- post goodbyes here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends- post goodbyes here.
Page 1 of 1