A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Occupation Thread #1

Go down 
+6
Enclave Colonel Allen
Metrophor
Shade.ninja
Admin
Lt. Pebble
Flattoecory
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lt. Pebble

Occupation Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:04 am

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
-throws an eraser at pebble-
"TAKE THAT."

Ow, what the hell was that for?
daredhnu wrote:
well i would gladly take up my vocation as Director of the Bureau of Requisitions and Maintenance.
(BoRaM for short.)

i swear i will take a slightly more lenient posture with senior personnel.
Eh.....sure. All the toilets are backing up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Occupation Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupation Thread #1   Occupation Thread #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:55 am

Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Where'd you try to approve it? I just went to gallery and dug around there. No dice.

EDIT: Alright, here's the problem. I uploaded a pic and it said the same thing: Your pic must be approved blah blah blah. So I went back to my album, that I uploaded the pic to, to approve the pic. It wasn't even shown. But what really caught my eye is that in the lower left corner it says Moderators: None. Stryker gave us permissions to moderate the forums, but forgot to do the same with images. So, like Cory said, we just need to wait for Stryker to come and iron this out.

So, he may show up sometime next month.
Wrongo, i took a double-long break! But to be fair, i had no idea that i had to make mods for the gallery also, ill go fix it.

EDIT: Alright, i cant make anyone mods, but i approved all of your pics. if you do not see them under gallery, move to the personal files button on the gallery homepage.
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com

Occupation Thread #1
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5