A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

America Reborn

Go down 
+3
Shade.ninja
Flattoecory
Enclave Colonel Allen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

America Reborn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 am

Quote :

Can't some fool set him essential.

See

NOOOOOO. Oh well. on to writing more.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Name: Shaderoth N. Ninja (just call me Shade.ninja)
looks:Shade.ninja
History: nothing is truely known about shade considering the fact that someone blacked or deleted out every single piece of information in his files pertaining to his history ( ninja w/ pole it was not me though)
Personality: shade as many psychiatrist before they suffered mysterious and painful deaths before they could turn write and turn in their evaluations have said that he should not be given acess to any type of weaponary as he is as great a threat to his allies as to his current enemies (so i problems telling them apart it's not my fault they generaly look the same to me)
Known close associates:Lt. Pebble, Colonel "Flat Toe" Cory, President Pistolero, and Metrophor [rank unknown].

Quote: overkill always the answer.

Last edited by Shade.ninja Quartermaster on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Ooh, I want to try this too Smile

Name: President Pistolero. Real name abbrevated J.K.N.*
Appearance
History: It is unsure if he's even American. He has an extraordinary Northeastern European accent and regularily does mistakes in grammar. Claims that they are side-effects from his violent past. Also claims to have been the vice vice president in the Oil Rig in case vice prez Bird would have died, although no real records of this exist. It is unknown how old is he. Sometimes he's 18, sometimes 54. According to rumors he was in Raven Rock before everyone else was. Promoted himself to President after the tragic and unexpected death of President J. H. Eden.
Personality: Extremely cautious and nervous. Spartan by nature, his concrete office has no windows, no papers lying around, no secretaries. Usually sits by his ancient desk and plays hangman with himself.
He is also extremely paranoid, and notorious for recommissioning officers for giving him suspicious looks. Very patriotic even for an American, he spends much time in the War Room. He is also interested in modern art, and regularily visits chief of Propaganda Metrophor's gallery.

Quote: "The greatest pay a soldier can get is the American flag being hoisted in liberated Wasteland."

* It's better to abbrevate it since none of you could ever pronounce my whole name tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitehouse.gov
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:20 pm

I think ill try this out too.

name: Richard Cresoun
APPEARANCE
He stands at 5'7. He has cropped black hair.
He has a southern accent.
BIO:
He was born as an enclave citizen.
At age 20, he applied to be an aviator, and passed at the top of his class.
He provides close air-support and transports soldiers to different DZ's with ease. He tends to get bored in the cockpit, and taunts mortar teams by flying low over them.
PERSONALITY:
N/A. He doesnt spend much time with people.
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 am

Im just about to post the a few parts of the story. Standby.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 am

:: The Lyons pride vertibird glided over the waters towards project purity. The Enclave Controlled it once again. They surely could take it back. Stangely there were no vertibirds parked out front, and no sentries to block the way. Sarah and Star Paladin Cross checked every corner. Something didn’t feel right. Sarah Lyons opened the door to the purifier room only to hear everly increasing beeping in the control panel area. She moved closer to investigate the sound, her laser rifle at the ready. A single Enclave Officer in a government trenchcoat held a detonator in one hand, a combat knife in the other. ::

Cory:: “…Its not going to be as easy as shooting me. Lay down your weapons and kick them into the basin.”

::Lyons gently but hers on the deck, followed by the other members of the pride. Cory Slid her the combat knife and pulled another from a position strapped just above his boot.::

Lyons::”I am so sick of you bastards…”

Cory::”Are you willing to do something about it…”

::Lyons lunged at him with the knife but Flat Toe Cory Easily Sidestepped and tripped her. She fell to the deck clumsily. Cory slid the detonator into his pocket. A few members of the Pride moved forward but Sarah motioned them back. It was between him and her. ::

Cory::”Surely you arent foolish enough to keep the power armor on.”

::Sarah undid the amor leggings, chest plate, and shoulder pieces(leaving the black rubber and cloth beneath). She charged him and thrust the knife at Cory, who merely pushed her right arm that wielded the knife away, stepped closer, and albowed her in the jaw. She sprawled over backwards and fell to the deck. Cory looked amused at her lack of coordination.::

Cory::”without your stolen robot you are all worthless. You don’t have the sufficient training to do anything less but relly on your tech.”

Lyons::”Fuck…You”

::Cory, still with a mild smile on his face, waited for her next attack. Lyons got up and prepared to make her next move. She got up, and inched closer to Cory, taking her own stance. By this time a few of her comrades had taken the time to slip out of the room. She lunged again, and was simply stopped by the Colonel’s knife that knocked hers out of her hand and sent it skittering across the floor. She looked into his eyes with hatred, and was about to say something about the enclaves defeat being inevitable, When a 9 inch piece of steel enterred the base of her neck. Cory promptly slid it up her jawline, and ended the life of Sarah Lyons.::

::Outside the rest of the pride was about to board the vertibird, only to realise the control panel had been torn out and the inside burned. They all simultaniously looked at the other vertibird that had landed whilst they were inside. Sitting on the wing was a pilot with a big shit eating grin spread from ear to ear...::
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 am

::Richard Cresoun was the Presidents personal vertibird pilot. He had flown many sorties and had yet to see anything as funny as the look on the BoS in front of him. He still retained the ear to ear grin.

Cresoun:”Well damn…you didn’t think it would be as easy as just flying away did you?”

Cross:”If I still had my rifle you would be a pile of ashes.”

Cresoun:”If you still had your rifle, cory would have blown the place and I wouldn’t have had to fly out here.”

Cross:”Well…Im glad you brought us transportation”

Cresoun:”Sorry, Air Force one is not for civies.”

::A man in a black suit by the name of Pistolero exited the aircraft, the presidential Pin clearly visible right side of his black coat. He was followed out of the vertibird by two Bodygaurds, both in Hellfire armor, and man in a tan trenchcoat eyes, coverred by a black garrison cap.::

Pistolero:: “Gentlemen I have some business to take care of inside. Get rid of them”

::The Officer and both hellfire troopers opened fire simultaniously and mowed down half of the Pride before they began retreating. Melted bits of armor and blood stained the BoS labelled vertibird. Three surviours made a break down the road, two being gunned down before the other made it across the bridge. Once of the Hellfire troopers turned to the officer.::

Ninja:”Should we chase him down?”

Allen:”No..let him tell the other traitors. They need to know who the fuck their dealing with…”

::By this time Cory and the president had exited the building, and several vertibird aircraft could be seen on the horizon.::

Pistolero:”We found holotapes. The east coast brotherhood got in contact with the west coast via a working terminal in a subsection of the pentagon.”

Allen:”Reinforcements? How many?”
Pistolero:”Not enough. We set EMP charges via our special forces teams on the west coast. The “Robot army” is nonexistant and most brotherhood facilities arent able to be operated anymore. They are all moving here…”

Allen:”What about contact with the midwest Enclave?”

Cory:”already on their way...”

Pistolero: “No force on Earth or Heaven can stop the judgement we are going to give them.”

Last edited by Enclave Colonel Allen on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 am

Oorah Laughing

Time to kick some ass
Back to top Go down
Metrophor

Metrophor

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Oorah indeed. ^^
I am enjoting this story immensely.
Also, ooh, fanfic-me is vicious.

I like it. :3
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:28 pm

wow who on earth would trust me to be the presidents bodyguard that's just asking for trouble also im wondering why your using my last name Question i go by either shade or shade.ninja
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Very nice. I think you brought out my ruthless side and playful side Simultaneously. Great chapters introducing most of the cast.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
wow who on earth would trust me to be the presidents bodyguard that's just asking for trouble also im wondering why your using my last name Question i go by either shade or shade.ninja

Im used to calling people by their rank followed by last name.
And if you all have any suggestions for a furthering of story just send it to me in a pm. Im still working out grammer and details.

BTW just to hammer out some details with my char Im gonna go ahead and post him.

Name: Jacob Allen
Looks: About 6 foot 2 inches. He has a brown high and tight haircut, blue eyes, and a generic military ish face. Allen wears a long tan trenchcoat with an Enclave Officer hat or the Classic Power armor from Fallout 2.

History: Allen is around 42 years old. He was born in camp Navarro, which was still working smoothly, and was with the 2nd verti assault recon squad that scouted out gas depots (So a large vertibird force could make it across the country whilst refueling). He is currently the head of the Genetics research Dept on the Final Solution for mutation in America.

Mindset: Allen is an extremelly patriotic fellow, almost to the degree of a religion. Every broken monument, every tattered union, offends him and drives his motivation. He takes little time to really talk to anyone so he has few people he considers friends, Unless they are driven by the same goal of rebuilding the nation. It is unknown if his present state of mind is one of a thinker or one of a phsycopath.

Last edited by Enclave Colonel Allen on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : -crocoduck-)
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: ASSAULT ON ADAMS AIR FORCE BASE   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 am

:: Nobody in the Brotherhood could have expected an attack on Adams air force base, or prevented it. The tesla cannon was their primary method of defense (with only 3 produced), and those had been moved to the citadel for anit-air. Many of the soldiers stationed there previously, had also been moved to the citadel to get ready for another attack on project purity.::

::The door to the White House underground metro was suddenly splinterred as it was blown of its hinges by a plasma charge. 20 armed Enclave soldiers stormed into the complex and were spotted by a BoS picket, who had barely enough time to scream before his inards deckorated the floor. Several brotherhood members, stationed at the train booth exchanged fire with the Enclave, scoring direct hits with their stolen laser technology. They looked in fear as the shots merely reflected from the lead tesla troopers armor. Not enough brotherhood had enganged them to know what to do and they were promply disentigrated over the back booth wall. Several oorahs and comments were heard from the members of the squad.::

::The mixed assault force pushed into the M.A.R.G.O.T control room and approached the M.A.R.G.O.T system. Cory slid a red key card into a slot on the control panel::

M.A.R.G.O.T:"Government access process one complete. Please state password"

'Met": Password is "Echo Alpha Gulf Lima Echo. Confirm?"

M.A.R.G.O.T:"Passord accepted. What else can I do for you?"

::Pebble stepped in and rabidly typed on the keypad for several minutes::

M.A.R.G.O.T:"Government reset complete. You may now enter the metro. All turrets reassigned to BoS Personell. God Bless the Enclave"

::The Assault Forced boarded the train and set the coarse for the Adams Base Facility. Dead feral ghouls litterred the railroad so it made for a bumpy and somewhat messy ride. Eventually the train came to halt at its final destination. All Soldiers slid on their helmets and checked their rifles.::

Cory:"All teams weapons free. Lets do this..."

---------------------------End Prelude to chapture 2--------------------
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Great work keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 pm

working on next bit. will be done later this week.
Back to top Go down
Pistolero

Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:52 pm

So, M.A.R.Go.T. knew of the Enclave all the time..

Heh, that machine has earned a promotion Laughing
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Pistolero wrote:
So, M.A.R.Go.T. knew of the Enclave all the time..

Heh, that machine has earned a promotion Laughing

The Enclave has control of all government access codes, Considering Eden was supposed to run the post war gov't and the codes have been kept in the enclave. If I got that correct?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 pm

....I feel so boring in your story, just using a keyboard. I'm, uh....an ace sniper too, if only so you can actually stick me in combat situations. Or extremely proficient at telling subordinates who and where to shoot. Yeah, let's go with that one.

And MARGOT is my new favorite computer.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
....I feel so boring in your story, just using a keyboard. I'm, uh....an ace sniper too, if only so you can actually stick me in combat situations. Or extremely proficient at telling subordinates who and where to shoot. Yeah, let's go with that one.

Its just a setup for the main event. Ill add more about you this time.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

No real need to, just joking around. Just a bit paranoid since you asked when you could kill me off. Oh, and the answer to that is just before the end: Very dramatic, and I take my entire platoon with me...oh, and the enemy I guess.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

No real need to, just joking around. Just a bit paranoid since you asked when you could kill me off. Oh, and the answer to that is just before the end: Very dramatic, and I take my entire platoon with me...oh, and the enemy I guess.

So, Lieutenant Pebble is the Crazy bastard holding a mini-nuke and a hammer, running and screaming into an overwhelming force. Such as a horde of Bos Soldiers, aliens, Super Mutants, or Deathclaws.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:29 am

But wait, would I be strong enough to actually swing it? Razz

And I'd have to get really desperate to do that. I'd probably command all my subordinates to do the same first.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
But wait, would I be strong enough to actually swing it? Razz

And I'd have to get really desperate to do that. I'd probably command all my subordinates to do the same first.

Im going to pick your S.P.E.C.I.A.L randomly in this same post

S-1 P-10 E-10 I-10 A-2 L-10

Oh...a bit unbalanced Im afraid. Better luck next time.
Just kidding...Ill do something like that...without it being as...Cliche' as youve mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Sooooo, when is the next installment coming out?
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Sooooo, when is the next installment coming out?

Ive been busy with ROTC and colleges. Itll be done soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America Reborn   America Reborn - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America Reborn
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: