A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cliche Incompetence

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
You know, I wouldn't be too surprised if Navarro became a settlement, albeit a very patriotic and military one. They have the best combat training and tech, and so could easily join the trade as mercenaries. Wastelanders would head there for training (for a price or joining them), and I bet they could even convince NCR to back them up should there be any hostilities.
I hope its somehow in new vegas.
"This just in: The mercenary settlement of Navarro is somehow being pushed across the wasteland by it's inhabitants, all shouting 'NV!' for motivation. Although we're unsure what this means, we'll be following them with live coverage."
well...I meant in a dlc but i guess that works too...
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:55 am

A dlc huh? Well, a train doesn't seem unlikely at all.....
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:

Or an enclave recruiting depot with vertibirds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:

That seems like a good idea until a mutant vulture catches in the propeller....
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

Speak of the Devil, why is that not in the menu in Fo3. There seem to be plenty of them flying above megatub.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

Speak of the Devil, why is that not in the menu in Fo3. There seem to be plenty of them flying above megatub.

They are much bigger then you think, WAY up there. They live in the skies, and never rest.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

They are much bigger then you think, WAY up there. They live in the skies, and never rest.

There will be a mod where you can tame and fly one maybe...someday.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

There will be a mod where you can tame and fly one maybe...someday.

That's a lot of scripting, I wouldn't do it for sure..
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 am

And, speaking of mods, why doesnt it everrain or snow in any of the fallouts.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 am

that's just part of the setting, same with the lack of plants, harmless critters etc.

EDIT: actually the lack of harmless critters might also be to lower system requirements.
the first 2 fallouts probably would have had less trouble to render them but what's the use of rendering small animals if all they do is get in the way and possibly provide food, so i'm guessing it was a game mechanic type of decision there.

pirat
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:55 am

Well, on the topic of harmless critters, I'd like to see foot long spiders scampering about. Oh wait...
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:31 pm

radioactive rain would be cool once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:32 pm

rather it was acid rain after all if we are going for a more "realistic" approach that's what you would get, rain that would actually damage your character, wouldn't want that while traveling in the wastes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Daredhnu wrote:
rather it was acid rain after all if we are going for a more "realistic" approach that's what you would get, rain that would actually damage your character, wouldn't want that while traveling in the wastes. Razz

OMGWTFSO733TBBQ!

Ahem....uh, what I had meant to say was, that would be great to see in NV. Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Daredhnu wrote:

OMGWTFSO733TBBQ!

Ahem....uh, what I had meant to say was, that would be great to see in NV. Yeah....

Sounds fun in hardcore mode.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Daredhnu wrote:

OMGWTFSO733TBBQ!

Heheh, I can just imagine some dehydrated guy in the desert falling prey to that. Then again, all the buildings would be, for lack of a better word, totally fucked.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Daredhnu wrote:

OMGWTFSO733TBBQ!

Heheh, I can just imagine some dehydrated guy in the desert falling prey to that. Then again, all the buildings would be, for lack of a better word, totally fucked.

pretty much, unless the people of the wasteland have adapted to it and covered them in something that neutralizes the acid, i know stuff like that exists just not what it's called.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:57 am

Daredhnu wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Daredhnu wrote:

OMGWTFSO733TBBQ!

pretty much, unless the people of the wasteland have adapted to it and covered them in something that neutralizes the acid, i know stuff like that exists just not what it's called.

A base...
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:08 am

Very Happy that i knew, i meant more specificaly what substances are base.

yes i fail Ninja
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Daredhnu wrote:

yes i fail Ninja

Abraxo cleaner?
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:39 am

Daredhnu wrote:

yes i fail Ninja

Abraxo cleaner?

it's a definate possibility, would be funny if you had to walk around with that stuff through the wasteland just to keep you safe from the rain heheh. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:55 am

Daredhnu wrote:
Daredhnu wrote:

yes i fail Ninja

Abraxo cleaner?

it's a definate possibility, would be funny if you had to walk around with that stuff through the wasteland just to keep you safe from the rain heheh. Razz
Ha, I'll go national with this brilliant idea! We'll I'll bring millions of [insert currency here] to the Enclave, and be praised while we buy out the wastes! Hahahahaa...
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Daredhnu wrote:
Daredhnu wrote:

yes i fail Ninja

Abraxo cleaner?

Ha, I'll go national with this brilliant idea! We'll I'll bring millions of [insert currency here] to the Enclave, and be praised while we buy out the wastes! Hahahahaa...

speaking of [insert currency here], how are we going to get the American dollar to have ANY value...
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 pm

What's this you speak of colonel? I can easily sell bundles of our dollars for 10 caps each!

....shit.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
What's this you speak of colonel? I can easily sell bundles of our dollars for 10 caps each!

....shit.

maybe we should start producing more botte caps and try to get fort knox back or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliche Incompetence   Cliche Incompetence - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliche Incompetence
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: General Discussion-
Jump to: