A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shade ninja oneshots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

shade ninja oneshots Empty
PostSubject: shade ninja oneshots   shade ninja oneshots I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 pm

their oneshots of mmy fallout 3 charecters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one shot 1 part one
subject:james
faction:The enclave
loacation:megaton-saloon

shade ninja oneshots 200px-Enclave_Symbol_(Fallout_3)
god bless the enclave god bless america.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"another bottle" muttered in a grity what few would believe was once a major in the enclave his once

pristine uniform covered in dirt grime and beer stains while dark circles hung below his eyes.

(you get it he's in a misrable state so il just get back to the story) the bartender a ghoul who in days

past wouldnt be breathing as he would be a headless rotting corpse sighed and stared at the bottles that

surrounded the previously feared major "i think you'v had enough" the ghoul in a surprisingly unafraid

voice considering who he was talking to upon hearing this the person started unsteadily pushing himself

up upon standing though swaying heavily while doing so reached down to his side to draw what used to

be a katana there upon not finding his prized weapon the man remembered how when he was running

short of caps he sold it to moria for a mere pentiance of what he thought it should be worth after which

he emmited what could only be described as a muffled sob as he let himself fall back into his seat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tramsision ended
will be finished when i feel like it
and yes i know i left it off in a bad place i just couldnt think of somthing else to include

*i dont remeber his age

shade ninja oneshots 200px-Enclave_Symbol_(Fallout_3)
god bless the enclave god bless america.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

shade ninja oneshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: shade ninja oneshots   shade ninja oneshots I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:23 am

Honestly that is the second worse story i have ever seen besides what if?

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down

shade ninja oneshots
Page 1 of 1