A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dealing with the Pitt

Go down 
+2
Admin
Lt. Pebble
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
no thats Cthulhu

Are you sure, I see a yes there.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Evil or Very Mad that is my answer Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 F1kc09tq6o
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:56 pm

I'm really getting the feeling you don't mind me stabbing you. And the knife's pretty and screaming to boot.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
I'm really getting the feeling you don't mind me stabbing you. And the knife's pretty and screaming to boot.

Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 Whisper.sml Do It!
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 Shotgun do it and your remaining grey matter will be splatered all over the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Sounds like fun!

*stabs Shade*
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 pm

*shoots lt.pebbles head causing it to explode in an explosion of blood and greymatter*
Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 PumpShotgunSmileyDealing with the Pitt - Page 2 Exploding_Smiley
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:09 pm

*shoots lt.pebbles head causing it to explode in an explosion of blood and greymatter*
Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 PumpShotgunSmileyDealing with the Pitt - Page 2 Exploding_Smiley

Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 Slap

Stop that!
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Shade, where do you get these emotes?

Oh, uh, gurgle gurgle
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 Images_logo_lg

Moderator Edit: Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Flattoecory on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Smartass)
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 pm

what was edited?
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:09 pm

nothing
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:51 am

gurgle gurgle gurg gurgle

(son of a-heal me so I can talk normal!)
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:18 pm

well i supose you could try this new experamental stimpack

warning:the side effects of using this experamental drug are vomating diareha, mutation, temporary brain death, thompsons disease, all known and unkown forms of cancer, severe radiation sickness, temporary mutaion into a feral ghoul, temporary mutation into a super mutant, becoming exteremly sensitive to light, tuning into a monkey, turning back into a human, turning into a zombie, tuning human again, along with several other side effects not listed because i am to lazy to do so most side effects listed are temporary
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:40 pm

well i suppose you could try this new experimental stimpack

warning:the side effects of using this experimental drug are vomiting diarrhea, mutation, temporary brain death, Thompson's disease, all known and unknown forms of cancer, severe radiation sickness, temporary mutation into a feral ghoul, temporary mutation into a super mutant, becoming extremely sensitive to light, turning into a monkey, turning back into a human, turning into a zombie, tuning human again, along with several other side effects not listed because i am to lazy to do so most side effects listed are temporary

You forgot Liver Failure....
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:27 pm

*Lt. Pebble injects stimpak into gut*
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
well i suppose you could try this new experimental stimpack

warning:the side effects of using this experimental drug are vomiting diarrhea, mutation, temporary brain death, Thompson's disease, all known and unknown forms of cancer, severe radiation sickness, temporary mutation into a feral ghoul, temporary mutation into a super mutant, becoming extremely sensitive to light, turning into a monkey, turning back into a human, turning into a zombie, tuning human again, along with several other side effects not listed because i am to lazy to do so most side effects listed are temporary

You forgot Liver Failure....

liver failure is a part of the many side effects that i didnt list
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Goody. my head's back. When do these "side effects" kick in?
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:57 pm

in about 3...2...1...now
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 pm

<disgusting cough>

Ah....hey my liver! Hm....cancer will probably take a while...but I'm not turning into a beastie. But I'd like to feast on someone if'n ya don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm

well you can eat the sla...i mean test subject in the corner over there *points at a twitching pit slave in the corner of the room*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 pm

He looks unwashed. I might get sick or something.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:22 pm

if you get sick well pump you full of more experimental and highly danger...i mean safe drugs
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 pm

I'll be like that blueberry girl in Willy Wonka, won't I.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:06 pm

dont be silly we managed to fix that yesterday though you may grow a tail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Pitt   Dealing with the Pitt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with the Pitt
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Bethesda Games Forum :: Fallout Games :: Planning and Tactics-
Jump to: