A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Important Region of the US?

Go down 
+5
J40kfan16
Enclave Colonel Allen
Flattoecory
Admin
Lt. Pebble
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:57 pm

what about that sattelite relay station in the upper area of the wastes "codeword highwater trousers".
The Enclave controls a similer sattelite...which may contain nukes. They also have pre-war access codes, including those for the B.O.M.B station (maybe if its cannon)
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
Agreed with Cory, better to assume our enemy is much better than us than to assume the inverse.

And Allen, the population loss for China wouldn't matter much. How much has the mainland population helped the Enclave? I mean, we haven't even gotten our money's worth from those damn vaults that keep producing our destroyers. So long as they brought their government, a fair portion of their elite military, tech, scientists and a few civilians (for genetic diversity) to a haven, they'd be right as rain. Hell, that's exactly what we did. And I'd bet those stealth suits would be effective as hell in at least scaring the population to submission.

They didnt have Power Armor and Post War Plasma Weaponry...or space nuke sattelites.

Where did you get this intel? Post war means after the war by the way. You know, the time when we lost all contact with our neighbors one block away.
plasma weaponry was developed by the enclave AFTER the war...with their current power armor. It is post war...

Actually what I meant by that, is how can we be sure that they don't have plasma weaponry. And truth be told, I find that it's not really that effective, it's not like the batteries are rechargeable....Power armor is only good if you use it in a full frontal assault. You can't sneak, you can only charge in blindly. Now the stealth suit offers decent DR, and stealth capabilities. I'd much rather take out an enemy from way off with a sniper rifle or from the shadows with a knife then running in with a mini-gun. Chances of survival dip to the sneaky bastard.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Depends what power armor were talking about. If its the crappy east coast armor then yes...the sniper rifle is beast. But if its the regular fallout II Mark II then The chinese guy would get about one shot off before the highly trained soldiers trace it and give him his facemeltitis.

Pretty Sure Beth is wrong about deathclaws and the stealth suit as well. Those things would smell them and no chinese in his right mind would try to kill on of those.

...Just as well we didnt fight the chinese, were low on men and material as it is, but Im sure they would be just as unhappy in fighting us.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Yeah, I'm sure a deathclaw would find any stealthed enemies with little problem. But I disagree on the sniper scenario: Assuming they were actually sent by the current (post-war) Chinese government, they'd know at least basics of their enemy before engaging, and thus they'd likely shoot for the eyeholes.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure a deathclaw would find any stealthed enemies with little problem. But I disagree on the sniper scenario: Assuming they were actually sent by the current (post-war) Chinese government, they'd know at least basics of their enemy before engaging, and thus they'd likely shoot for the eyeholes.

better be a good shot.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:01 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:

better be a good shot.

Well, even if they don't hit the eyeholes, I bet that soldier is gonna end up with one hell of a headache ninja w/ pole
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:05 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

better be a good shot.

Well, even if they don't hit the eyeholes, I bet that soldier is gonna end up with one hell of a headache ninja w/ pole

Well...The other guys gonna be hurt a lot more Very Happy. Besides. Stealth suits didnt do too well against power armored soldiers in anchorage.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:14 am

Well, that was just cause the U.S. was in a better anyhow. Imagine a full-scale infiltration of our military bases across the entire Anchorage Front Line. At the very least, they could send all our intel to hell and back. Imagine them doing the same to the continental U.S.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Well, that was just cause the U.S. was in a better anyhow. Imagine a full-scale infiltration of our military bases across the entire Anchorage Front Line. At the very least, they could send all our intel to hell and back. Imagine them doing the same to the continental U.S.

Let us not forget that Anchorage was taken over by the Chinese, until the us pulled a huge offensive out of their ass.

New VEGAS almost here!!
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:53 pm

wait...when is it comking out?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:33 am

Fall, that's all we know. I remember seeing some leaked screens a few days ago though, looked pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:

Fall, that's all we know. I remember seeing some leaked screens a few days ago though, looked pretty good.

lol. hurried typing error on my part.
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 pm

can't wait to get my hands on it, loved the teaser that guy looked pretty menacing.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:57 am

Do you think they'll make SOME reference to the E.A.F?
Back to top Go down
Daredhnu

Daredhnu

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:10 am

Do you think they'll make SOME reference to the E.A.F?

i hope they do, even if it's just dialogue, i don't need an actual enclave presence, but some kind of acknowledgement would be nice. a sense that there is more to the world than just the direct area.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Well there are talking about that guy. He had a California flag with him. So Ncr may make an appearance, why not Enclave?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

All right, to make a quick recap of what we know about F:NV as of August, 2010.
Release: North America, October 19. Europe, October 22.
Factions: NCR (Including New California Rangers)
Caesar's legion
Powder Gangs
Crimson Caravan
Brotherhood of Steel
State of Utolbitha (Including Nightkin)
Gun Runners
Followers of the Apocalypse
Chairmen
Omerta
------------------
Sorry everyone, its looking like the Enclave will have to sit this one out. Until mods come out, at least.

Anyway, thats a quick recap, so were all still in the loop.
Back to top Go down
https://beth-gamesforum.forumotion.com
alan

alan

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:41 am

Is it possible to restart this topic because if you ask me the Chinese have the upper hand yo u see us having the vaults is a disadvantage because we were nearly wiped out by a vault dweller and a descendant so if we never made vault 101 and 13 respectavely we could take over the continental US and china.

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:17 am

alan wrote:
Is it possible to restart this topic because if you ask me the Chinese have the upper hand yo u see us having the vaults is a disadvantage because we were nearly wiped out by a vault dweller and a descendant so if we never made vault 101 and 13 respectavely we could take over the continental US and china.

God Bless the Enclave

The thing is, we have absolutely no way of know how bad China was hit. We know enough that we hurt them at least as much as they hurt us. Considering the fact that no post war Chinese immigrated. The only Chinese left are the ones that have turned into ghouls. Otherwise I'd expect Fallout 3 to be spoke in Mandarin Chinese.
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:28 pm

but if they have no no ships.......

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Asia is one of the most renowned fishing cultures in the world. Do you think in two hundred years they still wouldn't have boats?
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

can a junk float across the pacific carrying an army i think not.

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 am

alan wrote:
can a junk float across the pacific carrying an army i think not.

God Bless the Enclave

How do you think we got the Mayans? Or the Aztecs? Or the Inuits, Cherokee, Apache, Blackfoot, or the Flatheads? I could go on, but I think you get the picture. They crossed the Bering Straight. Granted it was on a land-bridge, but I could just as easily of said Christopher Columbus, the pilgrims, and many, many more from Europe. In fact, Sailboats are pretty simple devices. A sheet, a mast, a rudder, a boat of course. It's really not hard to imagine at all.
Back to top Go down
alan

alan

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 pm

3 reasons china won't come here
1. china would be hit harder than us [we have more nukes]Nuke!
2. the Enclave SHOULD have the pacific fleet cheers
3.mega shark and giant octopus affraid

God Bless the Enclave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Important Region of the US?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6