A Bethesda Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bethesda Games Forum

A Bethesda Tribute Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Important Region of the US?

Go down 
+5
J40kfan16
Enclave Colonel Allen
Flattoecory
Admin
Lt. Pebble
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
J40kfan16 wrote:
About the citadel, it is a hole in the ground so I say will go to boston. That is where the institute is and with it technology, not to mention the ability to make androids.

Now, I'ma be serious for a moment. Attacking...no, even showing a bit of aggression towards the Institute just seems like a really bad idea. See this link, especially the examples, for what I'm talking about. Near-invincible androids are probably their most benign creations....

EDIT: Now, if we formed some sort of alliance and conquered the Institute politically, then yeah, I'm all for that.

Like we did with Ncr.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Yeah, too bad it's not canon.

Hmm, any guesses on how Colorado's faring?
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:

Isolated Mountain Towns or the Valleys?

The mountain towns I'm sure are ok, they've always been survivors, fit to maintain life no matter how rough things have got. Only thing is....I'm pretty sure they started running out of viable Genetic Material.

The Vallleys aren't so adept. They are most likely raiders, or hunted animals by the Mountaineers, if inbreeding became a problem, for sex and food.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

The mountain towns I'm sure are ok, they've always been survivors, fit to maintain life no matter how rough things have got. Only thing is....I'm pretty sure they started running out of viable Genetic Material.

The Vallleys aren't so adept. They are most likely raiders, or hunted animals by the Mountaineers, if inbreeding became a problem, for sex and food.

Uh....good theory. And Denver?
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

Uh....good theory. And Denver?

Ncr of Colorado.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:31 pm

...how about oklahoma
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
...how about oklahoma

Indians have re arisen and have taken it over.
Back to top Go down
wesley

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Well, I'd say Oak Ridge, but it was probably nuked out of existence, and maybe Mt. Rushmore because of the propaganda value.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:58 pm

wesley wrote:
Well, I'd say Oak Ridge, but it was probably nuked out of existence, and maybe Mt. Rushmore because of the propaganda value.

I'd bet Cory's toe Rushmore was nuked. Where every country is launching their nukes like confetti, at least one will get the idea to take out the likeness of a few important presidents.
Back to top Go down
wesley

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 am

Lt. Pebble wrote:
wesley wrote:

I'd bet Cory's toe Rushmore was nuked. Where every country is launching their nukes like confetti, at least one will get the idea to take out the likeness of a few important presidents.

Yeah, I guess you're right.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 am

The Indians could be dealt with pretty easily...

We have Missiles that fire from space, Mind controlled deathclaws, plasma weapons, power armor, and the only things that fly in the United States...Im pretty sure we can ake over oklahoma... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
wesley wrote:

Asshole....

I already have a low toe count!

And you never know, I say Indians have yet peak Civilization wise. If they were to band the different tribes together....
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
wesley wrote:

Asshole....

And you never know, I say Indians have yet peak Civilization wise. If they were to band the different tribes together....

Missiles....From....Space.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Enclave Colonel Allen wrote:
Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:
wesley wrote:

Asshole....

Missiles....From....Space.

And they may have developed underground homes. Considering that they've done it before I find that highly likely.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:09 pm

...they would be buried alive when the roof of their homes colapse on them
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Shade.ninja Quartermaster wrote:
...they would be buried alive when the roof of their homes colapse on them

Little Lamplight survived....I think they'll be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:04 pm

well little lamplight is full of immortal children plus i think only the entrance collapse in little lamplight so they could dig themselfs out
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:51 pm

plus im pretty sure the indians didnt find a way to deal with giant lizards that have 3 foot long claws and look like demons. So the deathclaws would be pretty hard to take down...
Back to top Go down
Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:52 pm

ah yes our mind controled deathclaws...i also dont think arrows spears and rocks would be of much help against power armor
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 pm

As I stated, I personally don't think the Indians ever peaked. Meaning that Technology, Engineering and Population still have much to grow upon. We won't be facing the Indians of the old world.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:22 am

Yeah, I'll have to agree with Cory on this one. Those Native Americans were pretty damn resilient during the colonization. If they manage to scavenge a few rifles and all that, they'll have just as good a chance as most other wasters out there, with a home that hasn't yet been nuked to boot. Of course, I still doubt they'll be much of a threat, if any. Not to mention I doubt they'll actually be developing tech along the lines of ours. But sturdy underground homes are pretty damn likely.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Yeah, I'll have to agree with Cory on this one. Those Native Americans were pretty damn resilient during the colonization. If they manage to scavenge a few rifles and all that, they'll have just as good a chance as most other wasters out there, with a home that hasn't yet been nuked to boot. Of course, I still doubt they'll be much of a threat, if any. Not to mention I doubt they'll actually be developing tech along the lines of ours. But sturdy underground homes are pretty damn likely.

All I'm saying is don't take them for granted. It's a mistake Armies continue to make time and time again. Like the US vs Afgan and Iraqi Rebels.
Back to top Go down
Enclave Colonel Allen

Enclave Colonel Allen

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 am

Flattoecory wrote:
Lt. Pebble wrote:

All I'm saying is don't take them for granted. It's a mistake Armies continue to make time and time again. Like the US vs Afgan and Iraqi Rebels.

The Kill count for the US versus Iraqi rebels has the rebels losing about 3 men for every one downed american soldier. We dont have a media to lose the war for us pirat (Not starting a political argument...or do you mean the way they operate without cell phones and are able to so easily hide among the populace?)
Back to top Go down
Lt. Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Agreed with Cory: Overestimating is the way to go. You think you see a convoy armed with a few shoddy assault rifles? Assume they have 20 hidden guys armed with far superior weapons. Of course, this can lead to a waste of resources...

But on the topic of these modern wars, I wish we could still bomb the hell out of our enemies like in the good ol' days. Now we have to take care not to harm any civvies, lest we get the public all over our ass. And since they're all hiding amongst the populace nowadays.... Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Flattoecory

Flattoecory

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Lt. Pebble wrote:
Agreed with Cory: Overestimating is the way to go. You think you see a convoy armed with a few shoddy assault rifles? Assume they have 20 hidden guys armed with far superior weapons. Of course, this can lead to a waste of resources...

But on the topic of these modern wars, I wish we could still bomb the hell out of our enemies like in the good ol' days. Now we have to take care not to harm any civvies, lest we get the public all over our ass. And since they're all hiding amongst the populace nowadays.... Sigh.

Well the more Civies we kill, the more Rebels that makes. There is no draft or Recruiting station for that. They just go to the next kill americans meeting with their buddies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Region of the US?   Most Important Region of the US? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Important Region of the US?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next